Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

need a hot sunny stretch to boost that corn
trail, we have full sun since last week with temps of 25° and by night heavy rain storms, but farmers started very late this year, normaly corn here gets out middle april to the end of april, but this year they're one month behind!:pass:

trail, we have full sun since last week with temps of 25° and by night heavy rain storms, but farmers started very late this year, normaly corn here gets out middle april to the end of april, but this year they're one month behind!:pass:
ouch!, sure messed with your schedule

What's up guys and galettes, due to a security issue last end of the week i had to close the tent, clear all and bring out all girls at one place in the shade, ergo the become leggy and they suffered from snails, got 2 plants half eaten up from this bastards, the problem is that the supersoil mix isn't ready because no supersoil, post agency did a big failure so they will suffer more than another week in the small pots, let's look how it will end, ah we're starting why " A journey to myself" and " How to become a better man again "...
saturday on bike bringing girls out 4 gours
sunday on bike bringing girls out 5 hours
today after work 2 hours, only one shot...
View attachment 911923
corn isn't growing fast enough and im really happy if he has the height to protect me and the plants.[emoji106]

Happy growing AFN!:headbang:

and keep :pass:better:smokeout:
:vibe:
Good luck man. I'm sure you will inspire your babies to reach for the sky after their tough start.
Fingers crossed for you.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

lmao @trailanimal thats great! Have you thought about scrogging your window to get more yield from the small space during the off season?

@TheMongol plants look great, sucks about the tent again. You need to find a nice relaxed spot in the country away from everyone. lol. if only it were that easy pal. Good luck to you on this season though! those photos are going to be freaking huge outdoors for this long lol.

lmao @trailanimal thats great! Have you thought about scrogging your window to get more yield from the small space during the off season?

@TheMongol plants look great, sucks about the tent again. You need to find a nice relaxed spot in the country away from everyone. lol. if only it were that easy pal. Good luck to you on this season though! those photos are going to be freaking huge outdoors for this long lol.
I've thought about it, 1 plant ina 3 gal

Good luck Mongol... KeepSafe man.
Get some of that copper band on the bottom of your plants too. Keep them snail's back. When you have them security issues when you got to take your girls out there into the wild. Gro bro[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Back