Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Wow, lucky boy!:thumbsup:

Now i'm really jealous, beautifull view and land...at the first moment i head the impression of a canna planatation from one horizont on the left to the other at the right, thanks for showing.:toke:
Yes beautiful is the best word to describe the Rockies. The state has allowed residents to have personal grows, but not outside. Only the commercial growers are allowed to grow outside. When we drive you can smell weed in the air now and again. When we drive closer to Denver the really huge growers are all inside with filters to try to stop the smell. It is one of the reason we moved here.
Take care and your ladies look so green and healthy and full. I am happy to watch and learn.

It is very beautiful indeed. The Park is so wild and very breath taking.
We moved here from Houston, TX last July. They have said the State of Colorado will double by 2050. They way they are building homes I think it will be sooner. I have an ole classmate who lives in Madrid. We hope to go see her next year.

Well i hope they find a way to protect as much of it for as long as possible before progress takes over :finger:

Have got an apartment in Madrid that we visit a few times a year, fun place to visit and lots to do and see and don't forget the canna clubs, a bit more underground than Barcelona and the Canary Islands but if you contact them and prep in advance you will find somewhere for sure.

I was talking to some growers here taking part of Spannabis 2019 doing a greet and meet, what about you guys @Nosias @Spanglish ?

Keep meaning to get to Spannabis and either life or my social anxiety take over, still got my fingers crossed for next year as the later is fading away as my life takes more purpose, but will have my new business open by the end of the year so that is going to take over so can't promise anything yet.

Yes beautiful is the best word to describe the Rockies. The state has allowed residents to have personal grows, but not outside. Only the commercial growers are allowed to grow outside. When we drive you can smell weed in the air now and again. When we drive closer to Denver the really huge growers are all inside with filters to try to stop the smell. It is one of the reason we moved here.
Take care and your ladies look so green and healthy and full. I am happy to watch and learn.
In fact this winter period i was thinking a lot of moving my ass to a legal or semilegal like Spain, even i was high enough dreamed of Collorado...i'm tired of growing illegal hiding myself and my gardens and always having this feeling in my back: Have i done all right? Did i miss something or have i forgotten? I know lots of grobro's having once or more contact with police and justice, but me more than 20 years have clean white cardigan and i want this to be.

I was talking to some growers here taking part of Spannabis 2019 doing a greet and meet, what about you guys @Nosias @Spanglish ?
That sounds like fun. I will keep it in mind for next March ... though no promises.

if you have a way and a means to get away to a legal place,do a bit of homework on the how to,make a few plans even if they just small ones:pass:makes for better sleep.
good luck.
:pighug:
Already did my homework and i could move earliest in about 2 years, but will keep it in mind.:pass:

High 711,

haven't you had more x's at the end of name last year?:rofl:

Saw you're bach in the track again and yes the supersoil works outstanding!:vibe:

Back