Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Good see you made it back [emoji481] and all your problems are squashed Welcome back Mongol[emoji481][emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks a lot GtG,

me happy too, lots of trouble past away:vibe:

Cheers dave, i missed my grobros very much last 2 months, how ya doing?:pass:
Man I was worried bout ya. Im ok I got my last two autos and my whole 2nd crop destroyed by ex girlfriend, but got a bunch of 2 and a half week old plants going photos and autos. Using mega crop now I like the results so far. Missed ya man!!

Man I was worried bout ya. Im ok I got my last two autos and my whole 2nd crop destroyed by ex girlfriend, but got a bunch of 2 and a half week old plants going photos and autos. Using mega crop now I like the results so far. Missed ya man!!
Thanks chef! I could safe 11 plants, but they're doing pretty fine thanks to Florganics, will show off soon:pass:

Good to be back archie!:pass:
Well, as you know i had this little risk contact which became a big issue, the Men in Black really wanted to know which are my most beloved plants, but my lawyer could defend the suspicions and today i got the letter that the investigation procedure is closed!:thumbsup:

And finally i can show my outdoor plants, that i could safe, will take some pics and upload soon:drool:
good news grobro! :pass:

Nice to see you out of the darkness. Maybe this will cheer you up.. a family photo from you brother from another muther!
DSCF2253.JPG

Good to see you about bro and more importantly safe and well. Welcome back and look forward to seeing what you got going on with the outdoor girls :vibe:

Last edited:
Back