New Grower 425w cfl coco grow FastBuds GSC!!

Good morning AFN!! Week 7 update!

I hope there aren't to many sore heads this morning after the madness that was 4/20 lol
I personally had a real funny day in live stoner chat yesterday and even come away with some auto white cheese seeds! courtesy of @Dinafem-Mark (many thanks again buddy! ) and I cannot wait as my favorite strain is a good pungent cheese so I'm excited to try the white version ;)
Any way back to me plants!
I've not changed the feed since Tuesday but my 15 litre tank has been swigged by both my girls since then do I'm gonna have to make another batch.
I'm not upping anything as I feel its just right so I'll take it the end!!
I used a different camera for these pics and I'm sorry for the previous poor quality photos but don't worry I'm using this one from now on so you can actually see what's going on lol
Herrrres girl scouts!! Frosting, swelling and stinking! @FastBuds
IMG_20170421_092138.jpg
IMG_20170421_092147.jpg
IMG_20170421_092222.jpg
IMG_20170421_092243.jpg

Also I've been taking good care of the old hobo photoperiod.
she's really shaped up nicely in this milk bottle lol
She is 7weeks and a day today.
Can you count the tops??? Lol
I have to pat my self on the back with this one, she was my guinea pig but she's took a really nice shape.
BTW the strain is desconicida kush (unknown kush) by delicious seeds. A high THC high CBD strain and they won't say who the genetics are from. Smells funky I think lol
IMG_20170421_092625.jpg
IMG_20170421_092555.jpg
IMG_20170421_092552.jpg

No I did not use those LEDs as lighting hahaha it gets dark in the attic lol
Till week 8! I can't wait!!

thought id grab a chair keep up the good work

How did you 'neglect' them? Was you away for a bit? And why would you flush them?? I'm confused bro hahaha! It is coco your using right? Never ever plain water if your flushing mate, takes about a week for the coco get back to normal. Do a read on canna website about CEC, its pretty heavy stuff though I'll warn you now lol
Ahh right sorry I didn't know you had one going for that one bud.
Yeah same I want 20l airpot lol but then again it might make plant to big for tent hahaha!
Fucking ell that is bright! Not bad 4 3 squid! I just use a 125w blue big cfl for the veg box, does the trick ;)
I thought I may have a nute lockout, I never gave her a full flushing I just flushed her with about 10 litres of feed at around 350ppm, that's how I stunted my plants at the beginning of growth by watering them plain ph'd water at around 140ppm out the tap and I'm pretty sure it did some damage as they seem quite behind what they should be. Haha yeah I shouldn't really have to worry about space now with this new extension and I have two tents I can use along with that so as soon as these 4 are all done I'll put the photo plant in the closet space and I'll germ my last two cherry bombs for the bigger tent.

Feeding update

I have made a bold move, and I'm looking for advice off my good friends here on AFN.
Seeing as my girl is in full flower mode I decided to stop using my canna coco A+B. . .
The reason is its high in nitrogen and the plant just don't need it in my opinion. I might be wrong. I saw some pretty experienced growers cut off nitrogen during flowering to try and get a "fade" meaning the plant will pull all the nutes out of its leaves. So this is what I'm aiming for.

So.
Current nutes are:
Plant magic cal mag ( this actually has a NPK profile but only slight and some micros) 1ml per litre
Plant magic bloom booster ( this has P and K but a slight N and a bit of magnesium) 3ml per litre.

Phed to 6.0
PPM 700 ( down from 1900)

This is what's throwing me guys.

The ppm has dropped because of the missing A+B,but I'm using recommend dosage on the cal/mag and an extra ml per litre on the bloom nutes.

Can I push it up back to the ppm I was at? Or would that be silly and I'm doing nothing wrong. Hmmm I wonder ifff @jingo can help me?? Your a clever guy with coco, any advice that you could throw my way? Of course anybody's advice would be appreciated! ;)

Many thanks!

Ohhhh I forgot
I asked my Mrs what do you think I smell like ( after touching GSC )
She says MINT. Thin mint phenotype mabey? I get citrus as well as mint and a Christmasy cinnamon lol
Now the photo plant smell has gone from baby poo to a beer soaked carpet or the smell of a good old British pub lol crazy, god knows what she will smell like when flowering.

Hey bro

To be honest I haven't worked with Canna A&B nutrients. I just looked them up though and according to what I saw B doesn't have any N in it at all. Usually you go through a transition period where you are dropping your N and upping your bloom nutes. I didn't do a deep study of the Canna line I just looked up the NPK ratios. But, one of those bottles A or B is going to contain most of the minerals that you're going to need throughout your grow.

From what I saw your plants don't look nitrogen toxic at all and are not very far along in bloom. So I would recommend you reduce your part A and keep part B where you had it. I might drop Part A by 25% and see how that goes. Then in a couple weeks you might drop part A by another 25% of your original Total.

It's very easy in Coco to make adjustments quickly if you need to. So if you see some Leaf tip clawing or yellowing or anything that makes you think you're getting too much nitrogen you can back off quickly if you need to.

Now I want to remind you I don't have any experience with the Canon A&B line so if somebody else comes along that does I would certainly listen to them.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Hey bro

To be honest I haven't worked with Canna A&B nutrients. I just looked them up though and according to what I saw B doesn't have any N in it at all. Usually you go through a transition period where you are dropping your N and upping your bloom nutes. I didn't do a deep study of the Canna line I just looked up the NPK ratios. But, one of those bottles A or B is going to contain most of the minerals that you're going to need throughout your grow.

From what I saw your plants don't look nitrogen toxic at all and are not very far along in bloom. So I would recommend you reduce your part A and keep part B where you had it. I might drop Part A by 25% and see how that goes. Then in a couple weeks you might drop part A by another 25% of your original Total.

It's very easy in Coco to make adjustments quickly if you need to. So if you see some Leaf tip clawing or yellowing or anything that makes you think you're getting too much nitrogen you can back off quickly if you need to.

Now I want to remind you I don't have any experience with the Canon A&B line so if somebody else comes along that does I would certainly listen to them.

Current Diaries

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.
Thanks for the rapid response jingo!
The canna isn't really important its more to do with the drop in PPM? Would this massive drop do any harm?

Many thanks again

If I made a greater than 50% reduction in my nutrients using the gh line it would be a disaster. The only time I could do that and get away with it would be the very end of the plant's life when I was doing what would amount to a flush.

But again I don't have any experience with the canna line. I just think that it should probably be used all the way through the plant's life in some ratio.

Current Diaries

If I made a greater than 50% reduction in my nutrients using the gh line it would be a disaster. The only time I could do that and get away with it would be the very end of the plant's life when I was doing what would amount to a flush.

But again I don't have any experience with the canna line. I just think that it should probably be used all the way through the plant's life in some ratio.

Current Diaries

Hmmm now I'm worried lol
You have to forgive me it is my first.
But as you say changes can be made quickly. I did feed her on that today so mabey I can get away with it being a flush to clear out any excess nutrients. BUT I will adjust and feed again tomorrow because I'm shit scared now lol
Oh I subbed into your WC grows as I'll be running them in a few months.

Cheers jingo!

Back