New Grower 425w cfl coco grow FastBuds GSC!!

Hey thanks for the quick reply!
Amazed with the strength of this strain. And she could well take the top chop. I think I'll have to start flushing asap then do that over the next week.
Thanks for the advice!
if your in coco then i would flush for min of 7 days up to 10 days till our plant yellows out the end product will be a nice clean burning smoke if you want a idea of what i mean by yellowing then cheak out my blue mazar i my thread

That's a beautiful harvest you got there mate.
You should definitely wash/flush.
If you have been feeding nothing but water for at least a week now, just keep doing that to the end, if you have been feeding nutes to this point, I would then give them a good flush, to the point were the runoff is the same as the water coming in. The problem with these big flush is the plants will shock so make sure the last 5liters of water used if not all, is pH balanced to make the recovery time of the medium as quick as possible.
But since your plants are all but ready you should be fine, when I flushed a week before harvest, that week, was a living hell as in 1 day the plants looked terrible.... they were begging for something, anything.... really looked very spotted and smelled funny, really not well.
Again this is only my experience, I since, do slow wash, as I only feed RO water and FF for 10 days.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/
Thank you sir lol I can't believe its been 9 weeks! And I'm such an impatient person.
so yeah I'm gonna take your advice on the flush ASAP. I'll pH everything like you say. Just not sure whether to switch straight to plain water or lower the feed down by half then plain??
What's you opinion on this method pal?
Thanks enormously lol

Hey thanks for the quick reply!
Amazed with the strength of this strain. And she could well take the top chop. I think I'll have to start flushing asap then do that over the next week.
Thanks for the advice!

Waira reply on the other thread was great, it's really better to just give water to the end if you have been on organic nutes, don't do a heavy flush. Water only and let her eat her stored nutes. You still got a lot of green there for them to feed on.

hey kiefshagger you should try drying in a brown paper bag i used to hang dry and the smell and taste used to go untill in a jar for a few weeks. but with the paper bags its dry in 4 to 5 days and locks in the smell and taste there are a few threads about it in harvesting and curing section on here
:friday:
Yeah thanks for that advice, do you men chuck it in the bag wet? No jar cure?

if your in coco then i would flush for min of 7 days up to 10 days till our plant yellows out the end product will be a nice clean burning smoke if you want a idea of what i mean by yellowing then cheak out my blue mazar i my thread
Yes I saw yours buddy! That is what I'm aiming for right now! And I think today is the day to take action! Lol
Cheers!

Waira reply on the other thread was great, it's really better to just give water to the end if you have been on organic nutes, don't do a heavy flush. Water only and let her eat her stored nutes. You still got a lot of green there for them to feed on.

Yeah I'm not on organics mate, mabey next run lol and yeah still lots of green to feed off. Its mad I spent her life keeping her green and now I'm trying the opposite haha!

Yeah thanks for that advice, do you men chuck it in the bag wet? No jar cure?
yup trim it up then put just enough to line the bottom of the bag dont over fill it fold it over once about halfway down you can put a clothes peg on it to hold it shut then every other day go in and move it around so it dont stick together also helps if the room RH is about 40% i just put mine in my tent .then when its dry and the stems snap into jars to finish the cure but the weed should already be like it has had a couple weeks cure just by putting it in the bag versus hang drying in my experiance anyway. you could try a test run just throw a few grams in a small paper bag

yup trim it up then put just enough to line the bottom of the bag dont over fill it fold it over once about halfway down you can put a clothes peg on it to hold it shut then every other day go in and move it around so it dont stick together also helps if the room RH is about 40% i just put mine in my tent .then when its dry and the stems snap into jars to finish the cure but the weed should already be like it has had a couple weeks cure just by putting it in the bag versus hang drying in my experiance anyway. you could try a test run just throw a few grams in a small paper bag
Hmm well the breeder is saying take the top buds now if their ready. But it needs flushing first. This is a job for next week and what a happy week it will be lol
Cheers AN!

Back