New Grower 425w cfl coco grow FastBuds GSC!!

Feeding update

Amended solution due to wise and sobering words from my buddy @jingo! Thanks bro!
Added enough equal parts canna a+b to my reservoir to bring up PPM from 700-1700 which is 200 hundred below my last feed. There was slight nute burn as the days went in of the feed at 1900 PPM so I think a step back would be wise.

20%calmag
50%bloom
30% base nutes
This is compared to last feed which was:

15%calmag
5%bloom
80%base nutes

Trying to lower the N and raise the P and K whilst maintaining the calmag.

Cheers for the wake up call jingo! I owe you one :pass:

P.s also phed to 5.85 the meter settled at. Watered heavy about 3 litre gained 20% runoff. I'm treating yesterdays feeding as a healthy flush to get rid of Any excess nutrients. Which was a good idea as I checked the run off an it was quite high. So no harm done this time hahaha!

Last edited:
Week 8 update!

Good morning AFN! Happy Friday! Its always a happy Friday in kiefs thread ;)
So we have had a lot of bud swelling over the past week! I removed some lower shoots last night only 4, gunna do another 4 on Sunday, they ain't gunna amount to anything lol
She smells lovely and leaves a good stink on you after you touched her lol ( plant not the Mrs lol)
I'm predicting another 2 week then I'm chopping her down. @Bailey 's fine girl finishes at just over 10 week and he's pretty experienced so I'm following suit lol.
Here she is.

IMG_20170428_103957.jpg
IMG_20170428_104006.jpg
IMG_20170428_104010.jpg
IMG_20170428_104030.jpg
IMG_20170428_104049.jpg
IMG_20170428_104123.jpg
IMG_20170428_104155.jpg
IMG_20170428_104216.jpg
IMG_20170428_104321.jpg
IMG_20170428_104344.jpg

I mentioned a feed in last post an I'm sticking with this formula till flush as I have definitely noticed bud growth with this and the tip burn hasn't shown up in any new spots so I'm more than happy! Just a little wait now and then CHOPPY CHOP CHOP!! :yay::yay::yay::smokeit:

Hi all,
Just updating that I performed a big defoliation on the upper leaves as they were making a blanket which wasn't helping down below much.
Gunna keep her watered keeping the same feed as been using.
Flower growth is happening but hairs are about 30%orange 70%white so still time left for a final push.
I'm hoping the defoliation helps with air exchange and getting some well deserved light to flowers that need it right now.
That's me till Friday. Thank you.

Yeah she was ready for a defoliation. I think they'll help you a lot fatten up those buds toward the end. I don't remove as many leaves from the top of the sativa dominant plant as I do from the top of a Indica dominant plant. It seems like the Indica dominant plants are able to get more Leaf structure back out there in the light whereas if I take too much of a sativa dominant they're pretty much just naked.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Yeah she was ready for a defoliation. I think they'll help you a lot fatten up those buds toward the end. I don't remove as many leaves from the top of the sativa dominant plant as I do from the top of a Indica dominant plant. It seems like the Indica dominant plants are able to get more Leaf structure back out there in the light whereas if I take too much of a sativa dominant they're pretty much just naked.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.
Yeah I think mother's instinct took over mate lol you know when you just act on feeling. I think a day or two to heal over the snipped branches and then it should put to use its new form.
And I can see what you mean, this main cola defiantly puts out the leaves which is in the hot spot I need to keep clear! With those gone the bud sites on the outer branches feel the benefit.
I feel with the space I've got I'm gunna need to execute this on most strains, numerous times. But I'm interested to see how a level canopy plant, like my photo period waiting, would turn out like. I might not need to if all tops are up away from foliage. We shall see lol.

Back