New Grower 425w cfl coco grow FastBuds GSC!!

Hmm well the breeder is saying take the top buds now if their ready. But it needs flushing first. This is a job for next week and what a happy week it will be lol
Cheers AN![

yea i read that im sure them guys know more than me but i would have thought this would stress the plant. just do what you feel comfortable with its all a learning curve

I do partial harvests quite often, it's a good way to get a nice consistent effect. My plants can always take an extra week beyond what I give them, I just get impatient. Clear water is the best way to flush in my opinion, just start it when you want in place of nutrients.

I do a 3 day flush in coco, many soil growers do a couple weeks. @pop22 wrote an interesting article against flushing.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

I do partial harvests quite often, it's a good way to get a nice consistent effect. My plants can always take an extra week beyond what I give them, I just get impatient. Clear water is the best way to flush in my opinion, just start it when you want in place of nutrients.

I do a 3 day flush in coco, many soil growers do a couple weeks. @pop22 wrote an interesting article against flushing.

Current Diaries

Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze

Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo'scontinuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.
Hey jingo thanks for sharing your wisdom!
Yeah I took a little bit off the top just now, trimmed and in a brown bag, and have flushed through a lot of water which I've decided to do in two stages. the other stage will be after lights off. Ive managed get the ppm in coco down to 800 from 2000 lol so after I get it clear, it will be straight water for this last week or two dependent on the younger flowers.

Thanks buddy!

Hmm well the breeder is saying take the top buds now if their ready. But it needs flushing first. This is a job for next week and what a happy week it will be lol
Cheers AN!

1. Yes, flush it first, sorry I supposed it. We believe flushing drives to a better final product in all senses. thanks for the correction, fam! Keep rocking this thread!

Hey just an update.

Been flushing with pHed water at 6.0 since Friday now. And I've finally cleansed the coco of all nutrients.
Currently just waiting for some of the leaves to show some fade.
Had a swell of calyxes last night when I checked this morning. So im quite happy with the timing of everything.
I think chop day will be week 10 if not a day over.
I'm really excited to see what I've managed to pull off with my cfl set up. I can say now though that the buds are dense and not airy lol
Will keep updated if she pops her clogs sooner lol

Looking good man I can't wait to see the end product. I've just caught up on your journal then and you done exactly the same as me worrying about nitrogen levels and cutting off canna AB what I realised though is canna B holds all of the micronutes whereas canna A is mostly cal mag and nitrogen so I cut off the A and carried on with just B which is 1-4-1 and use biobloom on top of that which is 2-7-4 and they seemed to have been okay, I also cut off my calmag completely because it was 6-0-0 so was full of nitrogen and started using mollases as I heard they were good for magnesium and I haven't had any problems with either cal or mag issues but anyway they're looking perfect man keep up the good work

Harvest!!!! Whoo hoo!! :headbang:

Good morning AFN! @FastBuds

We harvested on day 72!

Some purple on two flowers leaves. Little bit of burnt buds at the top after a hot week and near the light but I'll smoke it lol

Thank you fastbuds and everyone who watched and helped my first grow.

6 hours trimming this girl lol
And a pic of a nugget that's been dried and cured a week lol
IMG_20170514_154626.jpg
IMG_20170514_152248.jpg
IMG_20170514_150426.jpg
IMG_20170514_131045.jpg
IMG_20170514_115145.jpg
IMG_20170514_115119.jpg
IMG_20170514_115132.jpg
IMG_20170514_115106.jpg
IMG_20170514_115057.jpg
IMG_20170514_115028.jpg
IMG_20170514_115012.jpg
IMG_20170514_114958.jpg
IMG_20170514_114946.jpg
IMG_20170514_114927.jpg
IMG_20170514_114913.jpg

@Rebel can I have my fastbuds badge and first grow on site badge pretty please hahaha!!
Soooo happy!

Nice job, fellow noob. What's your plan for a 2nd grow?

Back