New Grower 425w cfl coco grow FastBuds GSC!!

Good morning AFN!
Thought I'd just do an update seeing ad its day 60 and things are getting close lol plus you can see the buds much better after the top defoliation @jingo
Got about 50/50 brown hairs. Lower fans dying off. Check and tell me what you think!
IMG_20170502_094945.jpg
IMG_20170502_095003.jpg
IMG_20170502_094924.jpg
IMG_20170502_094916.jpg
IMG_20170502_094729.jpg
IMG_20170502_094710.jpg
IMG_20170502_094633.jpg

Cheers!

Looks wicked mate bet ya buzzing ain't ya lol be chonging that in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate I really wish I had bigger space to grow them lb plants you grow haha but yeah for the space I've got I'm quite pleased for my first run lol

Good morning AFN! Week 9! @FastBuds Its a fine Friday morning and in currently enjoying it with a few bowls of GSC lol
I basically nipped a bud off the top an hung it for 3 days then let it sit in the sun till I found it smokable. Obviously the taste is not there but an idea of the potency is lol
Its s good smoke even when it's not cured if you can ignore the plant taste sometimes haha!
But yeah I snipped the top out of greed but it did allow me to drop my lights closer for some extra power in the final push to the sides and below the canopy.
Still feeding same but I think I should start 'washing' the plant now?? @Headbudz77 hopefully you can help me out? What do you reckon pal?
Anyways Here she is. A lot of the top flowers have about 60/40 red/white hairs starting to swell up over the hairs today. But that's the top. The middle has 40/60 red/white and some just below that are 80-90% white.

IMG_20170505_091735.jpg IMG_20170505_091738.jpg IMG_20170505_091912.jpg IMG_20170505_091944.jpg
Many thanks to all and your generous advice!

Good morning AFN! Week 9! @FastBuds Its a fine Friday morning and in currently enjoying it with a few bowls of GSC lol
I basically nipped a bud off the top an hung it for 3 days then let it sit in the sun till I found it smokable. Obviously the taste is not there but an idea of the potency is lol
Its s good smoke even when it's not cured if you can ignore the plant taste sometimes haha!
But yeah I snipped the top out of greed but it did allow me to drop my lights closer for some extra power in the final push to the sides and below the canopy.
Still feeding same but I think I should start 'washing' the plant now?? @Headbudz77 hopefully you can help me out? What do you reckon pal?
Anyways Here she is. A lot of the top flowers have about 60/40 red/white hairs starting to swell up over the hairs today. But that's the top. The middle has 40/60 red/white and some just below that are 80-90% white.

View attachment 744571 View attachment 744572 View attachment 744573 View attachment 744574

First of all, thanks much for your effort and for sharing your grow! Appreciated! Very nice strain chosen. Ty!

About harvesting, you can go chopping just the buds/stems that are on the desired milky/amber proportion and leave the "younger" ones to finish. Like you did with the main cola. Flushing is recommended with bio as well. The taste and effect will be enhaced and the smoke, smoother.

Keep on rockin it and thanks again! [HASHTAG]#EnjoyGrowingFaster[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 744571 View attachment 744572 View attachment 744573 View attachment 744574

That's a beautiful harvest you got there mate.
You should definitely wash/flush.
If you have been feeding nothing but water for at least a week now, just keep doing that to the end, if you have been feeding nutes to this point, I would then give them a good flush, to the point were the runoff is the same as the water coming in. The problem with these big flush is the plants will shock so make sure the last 5liters of water used if not all, is pH balanced to make the recovery time of the medium as quick as possible.
But since your plants are all but ready you should be fine, when I flushed a week before harvest, that week, was a living hell as in 1 day the plants looked terrible.... they were begging for something, anything.... really looked very spotted and smelled funny, really not well.
Again this is only my experience, I since, do slow wash, as I only feed RO water and FF for 10 days.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

hey kiefshagger you should try drying in a brown paper bag i used to hang dry and the smell and taste used to go untill in a jar for a few weeks. but with the paper bags its dry in 4 to 5 days and locks in the smell and taste there are a few threads about it in harvesting and curing section on here
:friday:

First of all, thanks much for your effort and for sharing your grow! Appreciated! Very nice strain chosen. Ty!

About harvesting, you can go chopping just the buds/stems that are on the desired milky/amber proportion and leave the "younger" ones to finish. Like you did with the main cola. Flushing is recommended with bio as well. The taste and effect will be enhaced and the smoke, smoother.

Keep on rockin it and thanks again! [HASHTAG]#EnjoyGrowingFaster[/HASHTAG]

Hey thanks for the quick reply!
Amazed with the strength of this strain. And she could well take the top chop. I think I'll have to start flushing asap then do that over the next week.
Thanks for the advice!

Back