Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

Lookin good. Glad to see the girls didn't mind the haircut.

hey, ty dan :toke: ya, seemz like me trimmin a couple leavez here, couple there pretty much every day now, 'specially on Harli, wow! :yoinks: lol :smoking: ppp

Your set up looks great very intuitive! Plants look nice and healthy too! I’m glad Ozzie brought me here I’ll tag along! Big stretch coming soon!

(...ya see, me know how to get people in here without even tryin, hehe :biggrin: :cooldance:)

The Girlz - Day 30
ok kidz, quick pic update :biggrin: me callin today "the 30-day draw", lol, cuz Harli was 30 dayz old yesterday & Teresa will be 30d tomorrow...Harli is now 7-1/2" tall & me started her on a second round of lst last nite :thumbsup: Teresa is 6-1/4" tall & has jus minor lst goin on...me also lowered em down bout 3" so they'll get a wee bit of stretch now...

Harli Day 31
20190721_104553[1].jpg

Teresa Day 29
20190721_104600[1].jpg

together...
20190721_104539[1].jpg

have a great day kidz & thx fer tunin in! :smiley1: ppp

Last edited:
ok kidz, quick pic update :biggrin: me callin today "the 30-day draw", lol, cuz Harli was 30 dayz old yesterday & Teresa will be 30d tomorrow...Harli is now 7-1/2" tall & me started her on a second round of lst last nite :thumbsup: Teresa is 6-1/4" tall & has jus minor lst goin on...me also lowered em down bout 3" so they'll get a wee bit of stretch now...

Harli Day 31
View attachment 1081060

Teresa Day 29
View attachment 1081061

together...
View attachment 1081073

nice job pal i seem to have found your thread at the time its getting ready to explode ive never grown in a small space i can imagine you have to worry about heights ect .anyway good look on your adventure as there's nowt better than home grown weed :bighug::pass:

nice job pal i seem to have found your thread at the time its getting ready to explode ive never grown in a small space i can imagine you have to worry about heights ect .anyway good look on your adventure as there's nowt better than home grown weed :bighug::pass:

oh boy! hey tom & so glad u came aboard! :biggrin: me also glad to hear Zeta is doin well :thumbsup: jus follow rebel to Car 11 fer drinkz & snackz ;) ppp

Harli Day 31
View attachment 1081060

Teresa Day 29
View attachment 1081061

together...
View attachment 1081073

Plants are looking fantastic so far! LST really worked out well for you :) Very bushy plants so far. The PVC was a really smart way of setting up and I might have to steal that idea for next years seedling station. :woohoo1:Can't wait to see the end product :d5:

Back