Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

:coffee: ok, in no particular order... @Frankthetank @baked in the bluegrass @Zollies_zn @pugfarmer @Steviestash @Ozzie Greenthumb

:thanks: all for the birthday wishez! :toke: :bow: :smokeout: yup, u could def say me got a bit...high...yesterday, haha :rofl: and am def movin a bit sloooower today, lol :tongue: the girlz are both doin fine tho & all is good :thumbsup:

ppp & have a great day everybody! :smiley1::greenthumb:

Hehe, that’s what birthdays are for! Sounds like you enjoyed it mate, and if so then I’m glad!!

Nice to hear you don’t have to worry about smell, Makes the grow a lot cheaper [emoji1787][emoji3577] I don’t have a filter or scrubber [emoji3476]

Hope you all have a great weekend [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:coffee: g'day kidz & hope everybody'z havin a great Caturday, meow! :kitty: seemz me forgot to take picz before lightz out, duh :tongue: but me jus gave the girlz both an ever-so-slight haircut bout half hour ago...i mean, there'z soooo much new branching, and branching upon branching, especially in Harli'z case, lol, that i don't even know where to start with any lst, soooo....:rofl: me did get hold of some pipe cleanerz, and until i can figger out the maze later, lol, i ended up jus defoilin the first 3 setz of true leavez off of both of em for now...they aren't needed in the long run anyway, and if nothin else, it'll help with airflow :thumbsup: i'm also gonna be revampin me grow space a little over the next few dayz, to gain some room, and in the process, plan on addin some aux side lighting as well for the new growth :thumbsup:

will update with picz later this eve, so in the meantime, remember....
saturday.jpg

:420: :cools: ppp

Harli Day 23, Teresa Day 21
ok, picture time :smoking:

Harli Day 23 ...first 5 node levelz of main fanz snipped & lst started...
20190713_224854.jpg

Teresa Day 21 ...first 4 levelz snipped, no lst yet...
20190713_224911.jpg

need to snip one more level of main fanz on each, but new growth has jus started at the nodez, so gonna wait another day or two :thumbsup:

that'z it folkz, hope everybody'z havin a great weekend! :smiley1: ppp

ok, picture time :smoking:

Harli Day 23 ...first 5 node levelz of main fanz snipped & lst started...
View attachment 1078287

Teresa Day 21 ...first 4 levelz snipped, no lst yet...
View attachment 1078288

need to snip one more level of main fanz on each, but new growth has jus started at the nodez, so gonna wait another day or two :thumbsup:

that'z it folkz, hope everybody'z havin a great weekend! :smiley1: ppp

Hey buddy! They’re looking really great, nice neat LST Harli is going to be a beast! And Teresa is rolling forward nicely too, great job [emoji106] keep up the good work! [emoji256][emoji123] keen to see the changes you make!

Hey buddy! They’re looking really great, nice neat LST Harli is going to be a beast! And Teresa is rolling forward nicely too, great job [emoji106] keep up the good work! [emoji256][emoji123] keen to see the changes you make!

oh ya, Harli is luvin the lst! :biggrin: got picz, jus haven't put em up yet...spent y-day revampin me grow space & baskin in the result :woohoo1: :smoking: ppp

Back