Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

Harli Day 28, Teresa Day 26
ok kidz -> picture time! :biggrin: :photog: ya, it'z been a min & sorry for the delay, but me been doin a revamp on me grow clozet, and me must say, it all turned out greatly to me satisfaction! :biggrin: :woohoo1: u may remember me sayin in me entry post that me grow space is an old metal wardrobe clozet that me converted to serve a much greater purpose...i mean, who needz stinkin clothez anyway-? :rofl: :smoking: to refresh ur stoned memoriez, it'z a 22x42x57" space, but with the led light hung, the usable height dropz to 48"...so anyway, me been wantin to add some supplemental lighting to me led, and i still had both cfl'z & t5'z left over from me first grow (cuz me never throw away jack shit, lol)...but to make it all work was gonna involve a total diy pvc pipe rack thing...well, me luv diy & dutifully got on the case! :smoking: oh, and it also required a single 18x36" hd black plastic shelf for a base, which me also happen to have on hand, hehe, and me got all the rest from the good ol' hometown hardware store fer $31 :thumbsup: and again, me a most happee stonercamper with the end result :yay:so far, i guesstimate me got about $250-ish invested, which is everything, seedz, soil, the led light, a fan or two, and all the pvc...not too bad me figger :thumbsup:

so anyway, me know u wanna see the girlz, so i'll put their picz up first, followed by misc picz of the rack thingy, k-? and to preface, theze are today'z picz, just after a watering & slight hair trim...and sorry, didn't put in the obligatory lighter for size reference :tongue: but Harli is now 6-3/4" tall & Teresa is 5-1/4"...soooo.....

Harli Day 28...

20190718_114136.jpg

20190718_114203.jpg

Teresa Day 26...

20190718_114140.jpg

20190718_114158.jpg

a distance shot...

20190718_114122.jpg

and then, the pvc pipe rack affair, and a couple shotz of fanz, intake first, then exhaust (and ya, them holez were a bitch to cut, lol)...

20190718_114346.jpg

20190718_114359.jpg

20190718_114407.jpg

20190718_114416.jpg

20190718_114426.jpg
20190718_114439.jpg

20190718_114252.jpg

20190718_114447.jpg

...and yes, if u notice, lurking behind Teresa is the crucial & obligatory shot of the 1/2 gal green waterin pot that every single damn one of us seemz to own, haha :rofl:

now, with regard to the girlz, as u can see, Harli responded most favorably to her lst & is still just exploding with growth in every nook & cranny...again, the above picz were taken just after snippin yet another level of her main fanz...and then, there'z dear lil Teresa, bless her heart, lol...long story short, she'z basically been a weird mutant grower from the start, lol...totally asymmetric node growth, bushier on one side than the other, slower growth in gen, the whole gamut, lol...but she'z bein a trooper all the same :thumbsup: and to note, tempz at plant level are stayin around 77f with lightz on & around 75f when they're off, and rh becuz of this sudden heat wave has dropped from 50% to 40%...they're about 23" from the top lightz, which is helpin to keep em short & squat, but without any stress of any kind, so it'z win-win on that :thumbsup: and footnote, they may look a bit droopy in the picz, but only cuz they were needin a drink, and trust me, they'll be standin up at full attention later this eve :smoking:

as for the rest of it, yes yes, u'll see there is no duct work of any kind, or filterz, or any o' that jazz...firstly, me not worried bout smell, and secondly, ya gotta remember that this whole thing is total diy on an extremely fixed income/budget...i guess u'd call it a "forced-passive" air system, lol...and ya, before ya say it, me realize u'll think the exhaust fan is total overkill at 9", lol, but believe me, i went thru like 2 wkz of dry runz gettin all this dialed in, with all kinda diff sizes, stylez & configgerationz of fanz, and well, that just ended up bein what it took, so...the one thing alwayz on me mind durin all the hole cuttin is the overall structural integrity of the clozet itself, bein made of basically jus sheet metal...i mean, the last thing i need is the damn thing collapsin in on itself, haha :yoinks: but so far, so good, and like me say, it'z servin a much better purpose now than holdin a buncha sillee ol' clothez, bah! hahaha :rofl:

so ok kidz, that'z it for today'z picture show...ty for watching, and remember to jus follow rebel to find ur way to Car 11 fer drinkz & snackz :thumbsup:

ppp & have a great day everybody! :toke: :headbang:

:420: :cools:

Last edited:
Harli Day 29, Teresa Day 27
ok, doin a late nite sneeek-in here w/a couple picz to confirm that yup, both me girlz are up & standin full after their drink, sum dark time & a few new hrz of light...workz wonderz every time :biggrin: annnnd, in the same 12 hr period, Harli has grown 3/4"! :yoinks: :woohoo1: u'll also see that Teresa is gettin her first lst treatment tonite :thumbsup: and me wanna say hey & thx to @the green bandit @Weed Warrior @Steviestash @baked in the bluegrass for stoppin to see the show, u guyz are the best :smoking: ppp

20190719_011124.jpg

20190719_011248.jpg

Last edited:
ok, doin a late nite sneeek-in here w/a couple picz to confirm that yup, both me girlz are up & standin full after their drink, sum dark time & a few new hrz of light...workz wonderz every time :biggrin: annnnd, in the same 12 hr period, Harli has grown 3/4"! :yoinks: :woohoo1: u'll also see that Teresa is gettin her first lst treatment tonite :thumbsup: and me wanna say hey & thx to @the green bandit @Weed Warrior @Steviestash @baked in the bluegrass for stoppin to see the show, u guyz are the best :smoking: ppp

View attachment 1080118
View attachment 1080119
What am I? Chopped liver? Lol

Back