Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

Fantastic work mate, the girls have really taken off [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Girlz - Day 38
--> picture time! :biggrin:

Harli Day 39...

20190729_215855.jpg

20190729_203255.jpg

Teresa Day 37...

20190729_203123.jpg

20190729_203421.jpg

the twinz...

20190729_215822.jpg

20190729_215836.jpg

ok, sorry bout bein lazy wif me updatez, but one thing leadz to anuther, and well, u know, lol :rolleyes2: but tbh, the girlz really hadn't been doin much...of anything really, lol...and me also had to kinda stop in the middle of everything & make a change in me lighting arrangement...but all is good now, and me gotta say, this is def the happiest the girlz, and me, have been so far...choo-choooo! :cooldance: :woohoo1:

i mean, wow, huh-? like i say, after the last update, they both jus kinda froze in time for a few, lol, and after a couple dayz, me figgered me was most likely witnessing the calm before the budstorm lull, and yup, i'd now say that was indeed a fair bet alright, hehe :smoking: tomorrow will be day 40 for Harli, and she'z 11" tall...hell, she grew an inch jus since yesterday, lol...Teresa is bein her normal weird self, but def happee & thrivin all the same :thumbsup: they're happee, i'm happee & all is good & well in me lil green universe! :biggrin:

as far as the lighting situation goez, well, long story short, after careful study & diligent observation, it became apparent that 1000w of full-on led in that small space was just too strong for me girlz, so out it came (anybody need a light-? lol) i've now got a 12,000 lumen old school combo of t5 fluro & pigtail cfl goin at about 14", and the girlz are simply luvin it! :biggrin: they've both got pistilz shootin out all over the place with new onez comin every day, and they'll be hittin preflower soon me figger ;) they're just takin their own natural time is all...i mean, they are NL after all, haha :rofl: hell, me automatically figger 100d for NL regardless, so it'z all good :thumbsup:

that'z all for now kidz...everybody stay happee, healthy & high, and -> :note: :greenthumb: ppp

Ayy I know how it goes with updates but otherwise your work is excellent and babies are damn healthy looking! Well done!! They’re entering the super exciting part hehe!

That pic with the lighter, I just wanna ask, do you take off those little bud sites? My next grow I think I’m going to be strict with that - never tried!

Misc info
Ayy I know how it goes with updates but otherwise your work is excellent and babies are damn healthy looking! Well done!! They’re entering the super exciting part hehe!

That pic with the lighter, I just wanna ask, do you take off those little bud sites? My next grow I think I’m going to be strict with that - never tried!

exciting is right, hehe! :biggrin: and well, u know how as the plant growz, it getz successive levelz of main fanz that come out...1st node level, 2nd node, etc...then new branchez (the onez that u see in the picz) will grow out of each of thoze nodez...once they got out a wayz, i snipped the orig fanz off, level by level as they matured, becuz they just ended up gettin in the way of all the new growth that started exploding around day 10-12...then, as thoze new branchez grew out & got long enuff, me started the lst with em, so that the next level up would have breathin room, and so on ;) me went snip crazy for bout 8 or 9 dayz durin that period, lol, cuz it turned into a jungle, and needed both light & airflow let in...and fear not, me never tried it either before this grow, but it'z really ez & the girlz have responded wonderfully as u can see :biggrin: ppp

You're doing a great job! Keep pushing forward. [REMOVED THIS PORTION OF COMMENT BY REQUEST]

Anyway, back to your thread. You are . rocking it. I'm jealous of your plants. You got me salivating for sole nl. I have a single NL from royal queen seeds and it has been in my collection since my second ever seed purchase in 2016 but I hope it's still viable because I want it so bad since I've been watching your thread. I cant wait to see how it ends up working out! Soon enough you'll have a harvest which will be making you do this

Last edited:
You're doing a great job! Keep pushing forward. I used to be frustrated at times when my threads would get derailed, but you know what, it's all good. You're doing such a great job others are excited to compare to you and show you you'll get a great outcome. Sometimes people's personalities dont match up and it makes it difficult to see both sides. So I say, when you start your threads put some ground rules in and then be a total jerkwad and report anyone whose not following your thread rules.

Anyway, back to your thread. You are . rocking it. I'm jealous of your plants. You got me salivating for sole nl. I have a single NL from royal queen seeds and it has been in my collection since my second ever seed purchase in 2016 but I hope it's still viable because I want it so bad since I've been watching your thread. I cant wait to see how it ends up working out! Soon enough you'll have a harvest which will be making you do this

(^ this, coming from a gurl who putz metal in the microwave...skakez head)

if ur reading this ---> TURN THE PAGE! :photog: :thanks:

Last edited:
Back