Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Mother Nature has been dumping the rain on them and the girls are a bit paler than I'd like to see. I gave them some grow big the previous two days and it poured again last night and today. I picked up some Burpee's 4-4-4 all organic granular fertlizer that I'm going to work in the top inch or so. I gave my tomato plants some a few days ago and they have really taken off. We'll see how these MBAP like it.
20170623_173438.jpg
20170623_173457.jpg
20170623_173527.jpg

Last edited:
Autpots officially scare me! Lol. Im still considering getting a set but sheeesh! Great job bro!!
Thanks man,:toke: Ya I think the size is more of a coco thing, but I'm doing an organic soil autopot grow for comparison. Those two plants are taking up 2/3 of my tent (5x5), the other third has 3 lil 2L Hempy gals in there. A mutant Toof Decay, not sure about 1 might be a mutant sour crack, and an almost done Heisenberg Special.:pass:

Hello friends.

Hope all your grows are groovy.

My MBAP has discolored and most fans got yellow / crispy. Essentially overnight. All over.
My other Mama's have done this at preflower/ bloom too, but MBAP had a better childhood than most. I was hoping she would be ok.

I have trained her a bit for a more even canopy and she is now on a nutrition plan.

Auto Livers 1, on the right, was born on the same day as MBAP. (May 2) she started really slow . Tiny but green. After 3 weeks of being the same size, I put another bean in there.
Then 1 woke up, of course.
lol. Gonna ride it out. See what happens with 2.

AL1 still green @ day 54!

Gonna start 25% nutes next feed/water. Try being proactive. Def's strike too quick.

NCH getting a little shaping...so green...
:drooling:

So, I wish MBAP was prettier, but she's mine! I'm going to keep on top of her to the end.

All my girls are pushing out decent flowers, but I'm sure they could be better on some healthy plants.

Next grow:
BioTabs, BioBizz

Respect!
2d844ca1f1677e93d56f1013fabf68ef.jpg
95e3d017085930aad7d49ef88a81752e.jpg

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

Back