Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

My outdoor girls, they've greened up a bit since I top dressed them with 4-4-4 burpees organic granular fert.
20170627_194544.jpg
20170627_194550.jpg

Everyone is looking stellar. I will go snap some pics here in a few @Veryhappyboy3434 yours are lookin great! The first picture of the single one in the cage looks like she needs she a feeding and is a little hungry for some N
Thank you very much! I'll sort it out with some light N feeding today!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Day 28+/-
She's growing quite fast And I love it. In all honestly I've never had a plant this big at this stage. I think I got somethings on lock now than past grows. This picture was taken a day or two ago she's a bit bigger and hairier now. Her branches are catching up too the main.
KIMG0414.JPG

Day 28+/-
She's growing quite fast And I love it. In all honestly I've never had a plant this big at this stage. I think I got somethings on lock now than past grows. This picture was taken a day or two ago she's a bit bigger and hairier now. Her branches are catching up too the main.
View attachment 773841
lookin great!

Roasty McFrosty! Nice, how tall?

Thanks bro,:toke: McFrosty:rofl:

Just measured them, the NCH is at 60" from the floor, 50" from the top of coco. She got no LST. The MBAP is at 57" from the floor, and 47" above the coco. Her top was tied down for a week or so, I think she would have been taller than NCH if left alone. The buds on the MBAP are much more substantial than NCH's.

IGCkM23.jpg

Back