Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Uh oh. Seeing some weird stuff developing around the flowers...

20170615_002612.jpg

20170615_002637.jpg

Oh yeah!! She will be nice and frosty. She hasn't quite stopped growing up either. 29.5 inches tall tonight.

Enjoy. :pass:

Hello my friends, any problem when i post my MBAP in this thread ? Just to compare with the other ones and not to win the grow-off.(I know i am too late for the competition) :vibe:

She starts her 42th day today and i would love to share and compare her. She stands 61cm tall from the soil and is still growing but she entered the flowerphase 10 days ago and i think she will stop growing in the next few days. Her side branches are mostly ~40cm and they look like they will deliver nice and big secondary colas.

Hello my friends, any problem when i post my MBAP in this thread ? Just to compare with the other ones and not to win the grow-off.(I know i am too late for the competition) :vibe:

She starts her 42th day today and i would love to share and compare her. She stands 61cm tall from the soil and is still growing but she entered the flowerphase 10 days ago and i think she will stop growing in the next few days. Her side branches are mostly ~40cm and they look like they will deliver nice and big secondary colas.
Sure bro, I'd like to see her.

Yes get a picture in no worrys at all

Back