Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Sorry guys but I'm out. My mbap stalled out for some reason and if anything would have been a runt which I don't have room for. She is being replaced with white n bubbly. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry guys but I'm out. My mbap stalled out for some reason and if anything would have been a runt which I don't have room for. She is being replaced with white n bubbly. Good luck everyone.

No grow bro. Shitty. But I'm jelly of the white n bubbly . She will thrive. Vibes to that!

Yeah. I just had a blueberry break soil. Then just die with helmet on. Little warrior death at least.
It happens, too bad because I was really looking forward to mbap. My 3bog is an amazing smoke as I'm sure thus would have been. Unfortunately I don't have room to grow 1oz plants in 3gal pots lol. In all honesty I did put her outside but I won't continue to document it in any comps.

Ah that's a shame pal next time

Back