Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Ok folks here we go, since it seems that everyone wants to do a grow off comp of some sort I have noticed that virtually everyone has gotten MBAP(which is what everyone wanted for the most part, because we already have the auto livers kinda with the sour livers) and dropped them first lol. Kind of like the double grapes from the last illuminauto drop. There was a comp for those, so it only seems natural that the MBAP is the next one up.

Here are the rules:

Strain: MBAP
Medium: your choice
Participants: Must have 50 posts, be older than 6 months on AFN or have more than 1000 rep points, there will be no limit to the amount of participants as long as you meet all the requirements.
latest start date: 05-20-17(two weeks from today for those that haven't gotten there seeds)
End Date:7-31-17(if your plant is not done by then there will be a 5 day grace period if all participants agree your plant will finish in time)
Judging Day:8-10-17
Judging: Poll style
Prize: Bragging Rights and a possible special edition badge by @Rebel!

This will for the most part be a friendly grow off battle. A lot of us have already gotten our beans(sorry @archie gemmill lol but I bet the MBAP's will be there in a few hours) and dropped them. So as soon as anyone wants start posting pictures and lets get this thing kicked off! @Roasty McToasty you are up!

If anyone has any questions comments or concerns please shove em up..... I kid I kid. Just tag or PM me. Also if there is anything that needs to be added or omitted just comment and we will all take it in to consideration.

My MBAP will be done in DWC, that is if I don't kill it lol. IF that is the case(because I am still tryin to dial in my bucket with it being outside and all) I have a back up and a backup to my backup lol. I have one that I dropped in soil and still one left in the fridge.

For those that don't know my setup you can see it here at the Dream Farm Report other than that I cant wait to see everyones little alien piglets lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you derek for having the :pimphand: to kick this off.:thumbsup:

Here we are with MBAP born 5/1 so day 5. She is the autopot on the right and NCH is the left autopot.

DSC00821.JPG

She sure is stretchy early on, turned up the lighting a tad and she's slowed down.

DSC00819.JPG

Gonna run through that other thread and do some tagging.:d5:

Is this sanctioned by AFN? You are putting up a lot of rules to enter "a mostly friendly grow off!" Prizes are not allowed from non vendors by my understanding, also I don't see a way to donate never mind the open solicitation for said donations . This sounds fishy to me :point:

Ok folks here we go, since it seems that everyone wants to do a grow off comp of some sort I have noticed that virtually everyone has gotten MBAP(which is what everyone wanted for the most part, because we already have the auto livers kinda with the sour livers) and dropped them first lol. Kind of like the double grapes from the last illuminauto drop. There was a comp for those, so it only seems natural that the MBAP is the next one up.

Here are the rules:

Strain: MBAP
Medium: your choice
Participants: Must have 50 posts, be older than 6 months on AFN or have more than 1000 rep points, there will be no limit to the amount of participants as long as you meet all the requirements.
latest start date: 05-20-17(two weeks from today for those that haven't gotten there seeds)
End Date:7-31-17(if your plant is not done by then there will be a 5 day grace period if all participants agree your plant will finish in time)
Judging Day:8-10-17
Judging: BOM style with a poll(or a panel of selected judges TBD)
Prize:TBD(there may not be one but we will see)

This will for the most part be a friendly grow off battle. A lot of us have already gotten our beans(sorry @archie gemmill lol but I bet the MBAP's will be there in a few hours) and dropped them. So as soon as anyone wants start posting pictures and lets get this thing kicked off! @Roasty McToasty you are up!

If anyone has any questions comments or concerns please shove em up..... I kid I kid. Just tag or PM me. Also if there is anything that needs to be added or omitted just comment and we will all take it in to consideration. Any prizes will be donated so a small donation to AFN from each contestant would be nice but not necessary , we do in fact all love this place. I think that is all for now.

My MBAP will be done in DWC, that is if I don't kill it lol. IF that is the case(because I am still tryin to dial in my bucket with it being outside and all) I have a back up and a backup to my backup lol. I have one that I dropped in soil and still one left in the fridge.

For those that don't know my setup you can see it here at the Dream Farm Report other than that I cant wait to see everyones little alien piglets lmao

Is this sanctioned by AFN? You are putting up a lot of rules to enter "a mostly friendly grow off!" Prizes are not allowed from non vendors by my understanding, also I don't see a way to donate never mind the open solicitation for said donations . This sounds fishy to me :point:
This is an UNSANCTIONED (for now) friendly grow off and if there is a prize, it will be a vendor that supplies it.

Trust me no fishiness here, There is another thread already up that you can check out. This will be sanctioned by AFN so to speak if there are prizes and the Beans donated by Mitch @mephisto this has already been discussed in the other thread that you can read here. Did you get in on the awesome 420 drop and will you be joining us my friend in the ManBearAlienPig round up?

Back