Outdoor 4 strains first time outdoor with autos,

Reaction score
Ok so how the title suggests this is my first time growing autos and the first time doing a outdoor grow. I am going to post from start to finish and hopefully get a few pointers from you all along the way. The strains I have are
•. 4x Purpla haze auto ( OSS )
• 4x Blueberry ghost O'g ( oss)
• 3x Tangerine dream ( Barnys farm)
• 1x Cali snow ( fast buds)
I am using soil Bio bizz light mix 50/50 with cover crop professional terra. Was wondering should I put the seeds outside in sunlight to germinate or keep indoors I have potted seed straight into soil after flushing soil threw an givin about 5 hours o soak threw. Any adivice would be much appreciated thanks.

So ok 3 days in now an 3 have sprouted 2 tangerine dream and 1 purple haze, at least 4 more have germinated from what I can see from top of soil. How long should I give the new sprouted seedlings before I put in direct sun the temperature is about 30 or in that range everyday at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 117
First day of sunlight for the babies it had to be done the stretching was GETTIN bad. Think I might have lost 3 in the germination process 2 grow down I have corrected them now but think it is too late.

Attachments

• IMG_0958.JPG
    IMG_0958.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 60
Back