Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Been out of town a couple days. This is what I came home to! ( had to stick those flowering autos in there, the other tent had male ducksfoot ready to pollinate the females and these girls had nowhere else to go!

Got some bushes growing! think its time to go to 12/12.........

View attachment 743900

View attachment 743901

How warm do those quantum boards get? Anything you could compare them to in terms of heat?

Just put the infrared thermometer on them and averaging 115F (46.6 C). That's with no air movement and I'll be adding a fan in the upper corner of the tent shortly.

How warm do those quantum boards get? Anything you could compare them to in terms of heat?

Just put the infrared thermometer on them and averaging 115F (46.6 C). That's with no air movement and I'll be adding a fan in the upper corner of the tent shortly.

That's really not that bad. That's 10 degrees hotter than my hot tub. Shiiiiiiit.

Ohhhh Damn............ out of control jungle! Stupid timer wasn't working..........

QB Tent all plants pic1 -5-9-2017.jpg
QB Tent all plants pic2 -5-9-2017.jpg

Guess its time to do some serious defoliation..... not something I like to do but the bottom of these girls will be a waste if I don't. the tent is going to be packed with bud!

Nutrient is Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16 seaweed based, with a minimum of the micro nutrients chelated. About as close to organic as it can get with this form of nutrient. I just like grow more products and have had good sucess with them

What kinda roids you feedin dem Bitches?LoL.....easy to say the Quantum Boards are proving themselves! GREAT grow underway there Pop

Update:

The Hammer of the Gods in the rear has exploded with stretch! She grew 4" since yesterday! I can see super cropping in her future....lol! Tent overall looks great! Had to raise the lights again though. I'm going to add a dimmer next grow and run softer in veg. Should get interesting as flowers begin to build. I've no idea how close I'll be able the run the lights, but it won't be long until I run out of height even with these thin lights!

I did some defoliation but I'm not big on that type of plant training. I like natural plants, especially on a first grow of a strain. So I'm going to have a jungle of a tent, probably lose some bud to over crowding. I don't care! I'm still going to have a lot of bud I believe! WOooooo!

Tent shot

QB Tent pic1 -5-14-2017.jpg

Hammer of the gods:

Hammer of the Gods pic1 -5-14-2017.jpg

Trainwreck

Trainwreck pic1 -5-14-2017.jpg

Back