Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Update:

The Green Monster is looking good! Starting to stack buds. I'm impressed considering I almost tossed her before putting her under this light!

The photo periods that will be moved in here are doing well under the Mod420 light and a single QB light. Mod 420 is running at about 200 watts. Since I removed the lenses, the plants are all happier, and my light runs 20F cooler! Heatsinks are down to 92F from 117F! The QB is running at 135 watts. Tent is well lit up!

Transplanted the other to plants today into the auto pots. On the left at the Hammer of the Gods and Trainwreck on the right. I put the smaller plants in the rear. All are looking good though!

They'll share the tent with the Ducksfoot and the Candy tomato plant until I get another light built. I've got a new, QB288 board on the way. I'm going to put it in a closet for the overflow of 12/12 plants like the ducks. Going to run it a little lower power, 50-75 watts as the closet is quiet small, less than 2'x2'

tent:
Trainwreck-Hammer of god pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg

Trainwreck:

Trainwreck-A pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg
Trainwreck-B pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg

Hammer of the Gods:
Hammer of god pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg
Hammer of god pic 2 -4-12-2017.jpg

QB tent:
Green Monster pic1 -4-12-2017.jpg
Green Monster pic2 -4-12-2017.jpg

Completely changed out the plants in the 2, 4'x4' tents so that the photo periods could be under the Quantum Board light. They've been in there about 4 days and are growing like crazy! Think I need to bump up my nutes a little. i'm at 620 ppms right now, will take it up another 100. The ladies are all looking good thought! Even the 2 in the rear, which got transplanted late.
Fimmed the 2 biggest plants a few days ago.

Quantum Board test plants pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Hammer of the Gods:

Hammer of the Gods A -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods B -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Trainwreck:

Trainwreck A -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg
Trainwreck B -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Completely changed out the plants in the 2, 4'x4' tents so that the photo periods could be under the Quantum Board light. They've been in there about 4 days and are growing like crazy! Think I need to bump up my nutes a little. i'm at 620 ppms right now, will take it up another 100. The ladies are all looking good thought! Even the 2 in the rear, which got transplanted late.
Fimmed the 2 biggest plants a few days ago.

View attachment 735040

Hammer of the Gods:

View attachment 735042 View attachment 735043

Trainwreck:

View attachment 735044 View attachment 735045

looking great in there . i won a qb in the 420 giveaways trying to decide what driver to buy to run her with. any ideas.
i updated my thread with some pics of the mataro blue. i harvested her .

Hey La isla bonita!

Update:

Wow! Its a wonder they are alive! Seems I turned on the res but did not turn on each pot! And having been sick for almost a week. I hadn't even checked them in days. I tuned them on, ohh, 3 days ago. And they haven't missed a beat! The 2 in the rear look a little lighter colored yet, but a couple more days of nutrients will take care of that.

And damn, they are growing nicely! Light is still at 36", see no need to lower it. They rate they are going, I'll have to flip them to 12/12 sooner than I thought!
Tomato though is a loss, I'm tossing her today, she's just gave up the ghost....... but I have several more lol!

QB test all plants pic1 -4-22-2017.jpg

Hammer of the Gods:

Hammer of the Gods plant A -pic1 -4-22-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods plant B -pic1 -4-22-2017.jpg

Trainwreck:

trainwreck plant A -pic1 -4-22-2017.jpg
trainwreck plant B -pic1 -4-22-2017.jpg

Update:

Seeing some PH issues, my damned water tripping me up again....... Hoping I've corrected this, we'll see!Were at almost 4 weeks of veg, think I'll give them another week-10 days then flip to 12/12. Ohhh boy, I'm excited to see what happens then! I'll take a couple clones today, especially the Trainwreck, I've had samples of a few different breeder's trainwreck, and I liked them all. The Hammer of the Gods may well be a real sleeper too! Its got Sub cool's Nine Pound Hammer in her and I've heard it really will put the hammer to you...lol!

Got a couple visitors in the tent. I've had 2 Green Poison with no place to go... they were in the little cab under a single 50 watt cob!! Look pretty good just the same, and now I'm hoping they put on some size. I'll send them to the greenhouse to finish once I have it up.

QB tent all plants pic1 -4-27-2017.jpg
Green Poison pic1 -4-27-2017.jpg

Been out of town a couple days. This is what I came home to! ( had to stick those flowering autos in there, the other tent had male ducksfoot ready to pollinate the females and these girls had nowhere else to go!

Got some bushes growing! think its time to go to 12/12.........

QB tent - all plants pic2 -5-3-2017.jpg

QB tent - all plants pic1 -5-3-2017.jpg

Back