Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Nutrient is Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16 seaweed based, with a minimum of the micro nutrients chelated. About as close to organic as it can get with this form of nutrient. I just like grow more products and have had good sucess with them
growing more
they are

scarry when you go check plants and that heat just hits ya. I'm getting the greenhouse grow ready and already having to put up 40% shade cloth when the wind stops, smoke'n

Looking great. You do have the Seagrow dialed in and working beautifully, wouldn't change a thing either.

Rather opulent in a nouveau riche sort of way....... Lol
tipping hat.gif

Update:

Well......... been wondering why my plants just kept getting bigger but not flowering....stupid digital timers....... A second program was turning the light back on 6 hours after they went off........ Was up at 2am the other night and looked in the grow room.....light on....damn these girls are too big as it is lol! On 12/12 now for sure though. Going to do some defoliation today with the tent packed that tight, the lowers are not going to get light. I don't like defoliation but looks like the best solution to getting a good harvest.

QB tent all plants pic1 -5-21-2017.jpg

QB tent all plants pic2 -5-21-2017.jpg

Back