Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

I understand, its taken me a long time to grow plants like that.
i grow pretty well as long as pests do not take hold. gonna order some nematodes for my soil borne pests. they are the worst you dont realise you have them until it is too late. a pic of my flowering pink pistil bagseed found a spot of bud rot on her today . and plucked it off and found 3 seeds woohoo wonder if the sour diesel male i had bred it? did try breeding on that same branch.so maybe.
CIMG2524.JPG
CIMG2525.JPG

You got some good looking ladies there! This is why I built raised beds for my greenhouse. I staple landscape/mulching cloth to the bottom of the frames. Water passes through, but most pests can't penetrate it. I've not seen so much as an ant in my raised beds.

i grow pretty well as long as pests do not take hold. gonna order some nematodes for my soil borne pests. they are the worst you dont realise you have them until it is too late. a pic of my flowering pink pistil bagseed found a spot of bud rot on her today . and plucked it off and found 3 seeds woohoo wonder if the sour diesel male i had bred it? did try breeding on that same branch.so maybe.View attachment 757339 View attachment 757342

Was just reading on that "other" forum about a guy doing a grow with a single QB board, only driven to 50 watts.. the plant was a Blue Dream auto, Final weight?
122 grams- 4.2 ounces! From 50 watts! That's 2.44 grams per watt! In Organic soil even!

Was just reading on that "other" forum about a guy doing a grow with a single QB board, only driven to 50 watts.. the plant was a Blue Dream auto, Final weight?
122 grams- 4.2 ounces! From 50 watts! That's 2.44 grams per watt! In Organic soil even!
wow and i will be pushing her at almost 120 hmmm slate2 heatsink i will dial her down in that case. will assemble later pics by tomorrow hopefully. can you send me the link to that grow ?

Back