Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

Very interesting stuff pop . I have just read the whole thread and the lights are awesome . :thumbsup:

hoping I'll need chains to hold the buds up.........lol!

And got to say, my plants are loving the GrowMore Seagrow!

speaking of which, just made a new batch of solution. Now I hate using bloom nutes, everytime I've switched, I've run into problems........ but I'm going to try again and see how I do. This batch has 120 ppms cal/mag, 530 ppms of Seagrow, and 150 ppms of Hawaiian Bud for a total of 800 ppms, as high as I'll go probably. Solution ph is 6.20

Wow now that's a little forest pop!!!

Update:

What can I say......... Plants are budding now! Won't be long till we see some colas! I'm planning to move at least one plant to another tent as soon as I can. THAT should be an interesting project.......

QB tent pic1 -6-10-2017.jpg
QB tent pic2 -6-10-2017.jpg
QB tent pic3 -6-10-2017.jpg

I'm in new territory here, These are the biggest plants I've ever grown all in one tent.... I'm putting up an 8" extraction fan and, yhough you can't see them........ there are 2 fans in there, one a small box fan under the canopy, and a tower fan blowing into the canopy. May add a oscillating clip fan also. The key is LOTS of air movement. Even then, I don't know, got to get a new hygrometer, stepped on the one I had in there...lol!

Dont plants stretch durring lights out? Maybe that has something to do with that recent stretch you mentioned.

Photo period cannabis gets a burst of stretch as they enter flower and lasts about 2-3 weeks. Some strains can double in size! The Trainwreck hardly stretched, maybe 20%, the Hammer of the Gods in the rear doubled its size, which is odd for an Indica Dominant.

Dont plants stretch durring lights out? Maybe that has something to do with that recent stretch you mentioned.

Back