Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

The jungle is flowering.........

The big plant officially hit the top of the tent today...... with the pot that makes it 6'7". snapped her over to a 90 degre angle. All four tops have now been super cropped. Hoping thats enough. going to try to move 2 plants to the other tent today, although I'm also considering just letting things take their course! Would be a learning experience for us all.

QB tent pic1 -6-14-2017.jpg
QB tent pic2 -6-14-2017.jpg
QB tent pic3 -6-14-2017.jpg
QB tent pic4 -6-14-2017.jpg

I recall a pic of some Ultimates awhile ago that were running amok in autopotties and made you gush "that clinches it...." and now look what you've brought upon jorself with that there auto watering malarkey.... Haha.....
Raining shit.gif

But I'm sure you'll divide and conquer eventually........ I think....
harhar2.GIF

Hey!
Now that's a tent full!!
Looking great as usual @pop22 !
Talk about vegging too long I have some in one tent that I have topped so many times that they are more like mother plants now than something I am growing out!! No room and no time!!

@pop22 I've just ordered the 260w 3500k kit for my 3x3. Trying to get a definitive answer on whether it will be enough light. I know it's what they suggest but I'm coming from blurple mars leds and not sure. What do you reckon?

@pop22 I've just ordered the 260w 3500k kit for my 3x3. Trying to get a definitive answer on whether it will be enough light. I know it's what they suggest but I'm coming from blurple mars leds and not sure. What do you reckon?
Should be fine mate

I was going to defoliate again but .... I've already created a monster..... best leave well enough alone lol!

Hey!
Now that's a tent full!!
Looking great as usual @pop22 !
Talk about vegging too long I have some in one tent that I have topped so many times that they are more like mother plants now than something I am growing out!! No room and no time!!

Back