Lighting 4 Quantum Board Light build and Test

And now they're stretching...........

Update:

Ohhhhhhhh my..... looks like I max the light height today and start cracking some branches, she's out of control....... and this is a 7' tall tent.

I can't bend down to do much defoliation so I'm going to take the plants out ( maybe...... ) and work on the from a bench. I'll leave the big girl in there, I don't dare mover her. Wish I could move the other three elsewhere and let the big Hammer of the Gods have the tent to her self.

I've been taking a few clones of each to keep these around. Can't wait to see what the buds look like!

QB tent all plants pic1 -5-24-2017.jpg

MAJOR defoliation!

I'm not big on defoliation, but I had no choice or risk mold, tons of larf,etc. So......... Having never done this I just went in and hacked away! Guess we'll see in a couple days how they stood up to that!

Hammer of the Gods pic1 -5-26-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods pic2 -5-26-2017.jpg
Trainwreck A pic1 -5-26-2017.jpg
Trainwreck A pic2 -5-26-2017.jpg
Hammer2 and Trainwreck2 pic1 -5-26-2017.jpg
Hammer2 and Trainwreck2 pic2 -5-26-2017.jpg
Hammer2 and Trainwreck2 pic3 -5-26-2017.jpg
QB Tent after defoliation pic1 -5-26-2017.jpg
QB Tent after defoliation pic2 -5-26-2017.jpg

Aye, seems like a rather bright idea.....
idea.gif

Why do you find defoliating disagreeable?

For the most part, I like my plants to just grow as they naturally would. Its in keeping with my KISS principal. They only times I've defoliated was when I ran a scrog.

Next time I'll try just one plant...lol!

Aye, seems like a rather bright idea..... View attachment 754739

Why do you find defoliating disagreeable?

those plants look huge . and healthy nice growing @pop22 . i will get there when i get everything sorted environment way.

Back