New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Day 42 or 6 week so i thought id post a update and thank everyone for all the advice .ive enjoyed doing this journal it gives me something to look back on in future progress wise also my gsc in the front is making the most of the space in front shes going to be a monster sitting beside her seedling sister also the humidity meter by the seedling is faulty its 60 pcent on my other 3
20171009_153606.jpg
20171009_153709.jpg
20171009_154040.jpg
20171009_153941.jpg

Looking so well my fried, wish I topped my gsc , she is growing but super bushy and not as tall as yours man, like someone said, your in for a harvest and a half , I've learned a great deal from yourself and others and feel confident my second grow will be top notch

Looking so well my fried, wish I topped my gsc , she is growing but super bushy and not as tall as yours man, like someone said, your in for a harvest and a half , I've learned a great deal from yourself and others and feel confident my second grow will be top notch
You learn as you go pal also the better lights the more growth plus shes the only one i didnt top sadly but i thought she had slow growth at the begining

You learn as you go pal also the better lights the more growth plus shes the only one i didnt top sadly but i thought she had slow growth at the begining
Mine is bushing like a tree in summer time but I am seeing growth with the branches I've done LST on , I really copied you mate, seen you do it and said hey I guna do that too lol, worked super good on the gorilla glue, looking forward to about a months time, these tents of ours will look pritty sweet

Mine is bushing like a tree in summer time but I am seeing growth with the branches I've done LST on , I really copied you mate, seen you do it and said hey I guna do that too lol, worked super good on the gorilla glue, looking forward to about a months time, these tents of ours will look pritty sweet
for a start you have 2 rocket fuel strains even a medium harvest your going to have much better than any crap you buy on the street .my last 3 under just my cooltube i got close to 11 oz with popcorn so im hoping for 3 oz a plant and i will be super happy also with all my popcorn ect i make some nice bho so i waste nothing pal also its been great getting to know ya i even mark my gsc so you can compare yours will be well more compact and wont be as much as a pain to bring down as mine you watch how it turns out

Looking well mate, I've a little leaf curl on mine as I can see on yours too , is this ok? I thought I'd gave the first nuits feed too early saying I'm using biobizz allmix and black magic

I think with the allmix you dont need feed until week 5 if i remember right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Grow st tom i wish to try the fast n vast strain

Nice Grow st tom i wish to try the fast n vast strain

its a awesome strain great harvest and it packs a punch great for night time also if you do a journal tag me in pal

Screenshot_20171010-193045.png
Screenshot_20171010-193032.png
Cheers pal i will have a gander also my newest recruit just got topped day 15 i wish i would of topped my 1st gsc so heres her little sister

Back