New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

How u make it i might use last 2z of stuff and all my sugar trim in freezer to make a load of waxe

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
i cant talk about the ins and outs of it on here but its bho mate i always use butane but safety is a big thing just be careful there are tons of ways to do it

:worship:@St. Tom WOW I have never seen bud's that big before awesome job hopefully when I get a few more grows under my belt maybe just maybe I can produce even better weight " it's all about the weight of a properly cured bud" how long did you leave them hanging before paper bags? you are the man!!!!!

:worship:@St. Tom WOW I have never seen bud's that big before awesome job hopefully when I get a few more grows under my belt maybe just maybe I can produce even better weight " it's all about the weight of a properly cured bud" how long did you leave them hanging before paper bags? you are the man!!!!!
i bagged half and hung half as the colas were that big i got over the 7 oz off the gsc she was my record at the time but they did finish off in paper bags after 3 days hanging

Back