New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Only a fiver on eBay I don't go to any grow shops on foot ever its the worse giveaway ever plod can sit them off and follow you or grafters it only takes 1 person to see you lugging Coco I'm so undercover as loose lips sinks ships
That is the best way to stay dafe. Order all on line. Take zero chances and talk to no one except here.

That is the best way to stay dafe. Order all on line. Take zero chances and talk to no one except here.
there my rules mate same as you i dont trust a sole in my personal life as far as anyone knows if they do know i smoke they think i buy it but most dont even know as you tell one person they tell another then they tell someone else why there pissed and next your getting robbed by a gang with masks on or the police will bust you i know from experience lose lips sink ships and as you said if you have a issue i can ask here and get a reply within a hr with the best weed growers in the land:vibe::frog:

there my rules mate same as you i dont trust a sole in my personal life as far as anyone knows if they do know i smoke they think i buy it but most dont even know as you tell one person they tell another then they tell someone else why there pissed and next your getting robbed by a gang with masks on or the police will bust you i know from experience lose lips sink ships and as you said if you have a issue i can ask here and get a reply within a hr with the best weed growers in the land:vibe::frog:
Coudlnt agree more dude ur best mate today could be ur worst enemy next week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The boveda work a treat all my jars are a steady 62 I will open them every 2 days now for long term storage
20171227_181803.jpg
20171227_181757.jpg

looking good boys. How you lot store the trim?

I dry mine the same as my other them freeze it I use mine for bho I think your making rick simpson oil aren't u @seamus you can freeze it for ages pal also if it's got lots of sugar on its worth keeping

Back