New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

if it goes up to 70 leave top open a hr and just get it down to about 60 it can stay in jar for ages then bag bits your selling just dry it and move it on but if it smells like hay the jar fixes that mine fucking stinks but ive had others that didnt till i got all chlorofil out also ive got that meter aswell

Haha yeah indont let it get above that what its at roughly 55-65

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I woul of loved to transplant , means I could of done more plants and picked the 4 best looking ones, I got a Dutch passion think different that didn't germinate at all, luckily I had 2 spare hidden away. Looking forward to your updates
Email.dutch.passion they will replace them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

first day or to it pops back up as the last of the inside were its wet in middle comes out thats the critical time now for me aswell i check mine few times a day first 2 days till i know its going to stay around sixty them open it every few days anyway jock see ya threw week pal im red eyed to fuck lol

first day or to it pops back up as the last of the inside were its wet in middle comes out thats the critical time now for me aswell i check mine few times a day first 2 days till i know its going to stay around sixty them open it every few days anyway jock see ya threw week pal im red eyed to fuck lol
Hahaha aye man av got ma closest hanging now 1 day so far going good i need proper trimmers hahahah my little tiny nail scissors take me for ever haha yeah man am getting into bed paraletic infact im jus gunna fall asleep here in my towel hahahaha i been bonging mine pure hahaha fuck meeeed

well guys my 1st 3 girls fast n vast and gsc are pretty much cured this is my smoke report the girl scout cookie girl is more of a heavy hitter its quite fruity and a great nice stone off her but my fast and vast she puts me in hunger mode i eat everything in front of me i even wake up with sweet wrappers by the bed both strains are a breeze to go but id say there my night time smokes for sure i didnt post pics as ive posted hundreds

Hahaha aye man av got ma closest hanging now 1 day so far going good i need proper trimmers hahahah my little tiny nail scissors take me for ever haha yeah man am getting into bed paraletic infact im jus gunna fall asleep here in my towel hahahaha i been bonging mine pure hahaha fuck meeeed

U need spring loaded ones miles easier

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know bro i will get eventually this week

I know bro i will get eventually this week

Only a fiver on eBay I don't go to any grow shops on foot ever its the worse giveaway ever plod can sit them off and follow you or grafters it only takes 1 person to see you lugging Coco I'm so undercover as loose lips sinks ships

Haha i walk it every where best way i know my areas plod routes an toutines to well like literally cant get caught hell theyve been in an its been in the room next to em hahahaha fumb dicks can suck me bro

Back