New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Was hopeing for a awesome xmas bro but lost my dad soo im jus gunna sell it all do my flat up for the kids asessments janurary and take a break away bro but merry crimbo and dont be getting to drunk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
my dad passed a long time ago its always hard at xmas earlier on elvis come on radio he used to play that all time one song i welled up and im not emotional have a good xmas pal i hope everything works out in the long run for ya

Gunna go sot today an trim them heads before it start dry drying

Gunna go sot today an trim them heads before it start dry drying

sound pal have a nice day post some updates through the week pal

Off all the tops I got 150 g and 2 bags of popcorn sized paper bags maybe 50 max so close to 200g off one gsc Im fucking amazed I haven't weighed none of the bagged stuff as tiny bits still not 100 pcent but she's my prize winner I'm buzzing to fuck I will try get it all on the scale in next couple of days and thanks everyone View attachment 843133
Merry Smokin Christmas to you and yours. Such pretty buds. REALLY nice.

Merry Smokin Christmas to you and yours. Such pretty buds. REALLY nice.
Thanks pal just eat Xmas dinner I've been drinking wine with my long suffering wife will catch you all in next few days keep tagging me in updates with @St Tom

Here we go last post we'll in pics anyway I've smashed well over 6 oz off this gsc girl she's raised the bar so much she was a 9 week strain and I run her just on 12 I think it made a huge difference @rayuki i seem to remember you pulled a lot of yours so i tagged you in
20171225_214243.jpg
20171225_214237.jpg

First Q where to get small rh readers and 2ndly the silici sachets where bro??

First Q where to get small rh readers and 2ndly the silici sachets where bro??

ebay there boveda 62 and i have loads of differant meters but once its dry enought the packets take the guess work away so dont realy need them i mainly use the meters at the very begging but if i was selling it most of this could be sold no one cures weed on streets here i keep all mine

No one cures it here either man buh my rh little high mayby cz iv 3/4 rammed jar haha
e5c763e00268669867135ce750b30dc6.jpg
3513665ea92b3775a019091b74bdd68c.jpg

Back