New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Well done mate, looks quality. Mad how, you, me and @bigbadjock are all harvesting at same time :smoking:

Hopefully my lot in the dark tent will be ready to jar tmw, so I can pull a few others.

Hope you're all having a chilled time.:cheers:

Are they ur chop weights fam ?? Il deffo drop the chop weight then dry weights before jars but got a jar sat with about 4z in from bertha this was as i was sat trimming and filling jar hahaha
7092c7ea196c1be57180b53653b97516.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Are they ur chop weights fam ?? Il deffo drop the chop weight then dry weights before jars but got a jar sat with about 4z in from bertha this was as i was sat trimming and filling jar hahaha
7092c7ea196c1be57180b53653b97516.jpg

Gonna get it all jarred up tonight and cut all stems off them 3 i weighed are only a bit of it im going to post total weight im deffo on for easy 4oz i will post it all soon before i close this thread

Well done mate, looks quality. Mad how, you, me and @bigbadjock are all harvesting at same time :smoking:

Hopefully my lot in the dark tent will be ready to jar tmw, so I can pull a few others.

Hope you're all having a chilled time.:cheers:
I hope you get some great medicine to help u out pal and have a great Xmas its been great getting to know you all on here

Gonna get it all jarred up tonight and cut all stems off them 3 i weighed are only a bit of it im going to post total weight im deffo on for easy 4oz i will post it all soon before i close this thread
So its only a few days dry nice i got yah yeah i only got this one har at moment haha 1.5L tho got 4z crispy in ther atm with room

So its only a few days dry nice i got yah yeah i only got this one har at moment haha 1.5L tho got 4z crispy in ther atm with room

Been hanging since Mon night its just on done now

Been hanging since Mon night its just on done now
Well il chop these tonight and pop the light down and just hang on thebwardrobe pole lanps on il weight them at chop then give em 6 days like urs and way i only got a few heads on betty but they look an smell the best outta the 3 sisters

Also I had low heat and say 50 pcent humidity yours may dry a lot faster pal I jar mine just before stem snaps let me know how u get on I think I smashed it this time with mix of hps and led lights I will grow like that in future

Well mine have been around 20 degress and 50-65 rh man now they still same in jar haha4-5 days touch dry but they was starting to be dry before chop

Back