New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

No pal she's my last one if I pull em down with stuff still growing as I normally do I dry in the room out the tent in brown paper bags you want to dry them slow in the dark as light degrades thc as they dry the bags work great pal

As promised some harvest pics I normally brown bag dry everything but this time I'm hang drying most as the colas are so big I'm so happy with this girl she's made Xmas come early also this girl was sprayed weekly with optic foliar it improves feed uptake plus stop mold and other stuff in its tracks I won it on a contest on here thanks to @opticfoliar Denise and live stoner guys View attachment 841252 View attachment 841253 View attachment 841254 View attachment 841255
Again, I am speechless.

Again, I am speechless.
i think i now a lot of the weight down to remo nutrients i won the supercharged kit on here i will be using them for ever more now im hoping i may have beat my 4 oz target fingers crossed i will post more pics when close to dry and thanks so much pal for the support it pushes me on with my journal

Glad to be here and watch. What matters is what you want. Your buds are some of the biggest I have seen. I, too feel the remo nutes are "to blame" ;) The journal for me is where I record what I did. I like it, even though it may feel like a pain......... I like feed back. We all do.

Few bud shots these are going in jars later but are my best top bits I'm so proud check the weight I know the stem is going weigh few grams @Nosias @Uncle Seamus
20171224_153216.jpg
20171224_153134.jpg
20171224_153051.jpg

Last edited:
Back