New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Be great could all follow and help me please guys

i hope you setup home here your advise will be appreciated you seem to know ya stuff im a member on loads of sites but i prefer it here no negativity its mellow also i followed you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your going to be fine plus ive done all the hand watering bollocks before i use autopots and there some much less ballache especially if you have a full tent getting inside when it in full bloom can be hard work to feed the back girls also @THC2017 i went on thc forum it wouldnt let me see your thread i need to make 5 posts but i will do that in the next few days :pass: also @The Botanist i just topped my little lady
Its going to be interesting to see the difference between topped and not topped... Auto pots for thr next grow, today's feed was so hard , burnt a few leaves but got there in the end . keep up this good job mate

Try fim but if your like me you can also miss the fim haha, i had to top, my first grow the fim went well though i had prefered it to topping, with autos you want top it asap, 3 nodes me thinks, am still learning alot guys i need help, i think my plants will always end up bashed and bruised but i dont mind aslong as it harvest some shmoke, i need help, i end up doing it my own way anyways but i do take advise onboard, i been reading up on cannabis growing couple hours everyday for the past couple months, so much to learn, i think my main issues is the nutes, abundance’s and deficances, i need study more

Try fim but if your like me you can also miss the fim haha, i had to top, my first grow the fim went well though i had prefered it to topping, with autos you want top it asap, 3 nodes me thinks, am still learning alot guys i need help, i think my plants will always end up bashed and bruised but i dont mind aslong as it harvest some shmoke, i need help, i end up doing it my own way anyways but i do take advise onboard, i been reading up on cannabis growing couple hours everyday for the past couple months, so much to learn, i think my main issues is the nutes, abundance’s and deficances, i need study more

Take a look at my auto topping thread will answer alot of ur questions lots to learn.hope this helps;)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ng-the-auto-limits.57281/page-50#post-1596173
Happy growing every1:salute:;)

I side pulled and pinned to the pot a moby dick xxl, he went through hell then had been repotted for other reasons and still going for it, the rocky of strains, tough as old boots

Il whack a diary over here it wont be a from start one buh itl show most my grow an what iv used haha.... bodgit wins it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back