New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Top quality mate.perfect job on the topping.big beautiful budding girls.just how we like it.top work bro happy growing;)
im thinking i may go a little crazy with this new girl with her being weeks behind the rest more of a test pilot for the good of plant kind lol

im thinking i may go a little crazy with this new girl with her being weeks behind the rest more of a test pilot for the good of plant kind lol
Nice mate always best to push the auto limits see what they truly behold.gsc grows huge mate so ur in for a treat;) happy growing;)

Nice mate always best to push the auto limits see what they truly behold.gsc grows huge mate so ur in for a treat;) happy growing;)
i didnt top her sister all the other fast and vast are topped to be honest her first 3 days she was on my window ledge i had my nephew for a few weeks over summer holidays so couldnt put my tent up till he went home so i think slowed her down but this girls in for a right old twist bend chop i dont think i have the confidence to go as far as you mainlining ect but you and @budelee have shown me what these new autos are able to take there just like photos now just less veg

i didnt top her sister all the other fast and vast are topped to be honest her first 3 days she was on my window ledge i had my nephew for a few weeks over summer holidays so couldnt put my tent up till he went home so i think slowed her down but this girls in for a right old twist bend chop i dont think i have the confidence to go as far as you mainlining ect but you and @budelee have shown me what these new autos are able to take there just like photos now just less veg
Exactly.there no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own;)

for a start you have 2 rocket fuel strains even a medium harvest your going to have much better than any crap you buy on the street .my last 3 under just my cooltube i got close to 11 oz with popcorn so im hoping for 3 oz a plant and i will be super happy also with all my popcorn ect i make some nice bho so i waste nothing pal also its been great getting to know ya i even mark my gsc so you can compare yours will be well more compact and wont be as much as a pain to bring down as mine you watch how it turns out
Good to know you to mate , I hope this site keeps going so we can keep this up , mate you will have to tell me a safe way to make bho as I'd want to do this with the small bits and I will deff be putting a fast and vast in my next grow, my gsc is doing good man but your way of growing is prob the best(I'm guna learn that too) fingers crossed we make quality in the end

I think with the allmix you dont need feed until week 5 if i remember right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man im following the biobizz chart, feed grow from week 3, I didn't buy root juice as the black magic had all that gear in it, my plants are flying tho not as high as st toms :0 , take a look at my journal I fed them from day 21 calmag and biogrow , now there on the whole lot , I had leaf curl because my light was to close, I got spots on my leafs because I got water on them while feeding them ...all this I learned here, I've seen an auto with no feed for 5 weeks....I've seen bigger daffodils lol autos don't live forever so I fed them following the biobizz chart

Man im following the biobizz chart, feed grow from week 3, I didn't buy root juice as the black magic had all that gear in it, my plants are flying tho not as high as st toms :0 , take a look at my journal I fed them from day 21 calmag and biogrow , now there on the whole lot , I had leaf curl because my light was to close, I got spots on my leafs because I got water on them while feeding them ...all this I learned here, I've seen an auto with no feed for 5 weeks....I've seen bigger daffodils lol autos don't live forever so I fed them following the biobizz chart

Keep in mind autos need less nutes than photoperiods buddy, i also have all the biobizz nutes and kinda follow the chart, i dropped the bio bloom for organics biobud, first 2 weeks i dropped the biogrow for biofishmix, your calmag be in the biomax

Keep in mind autos need less nutes than photoperiods buddy, i also have all the biobizz nutes and kinda follow the chart, i dropped the bio bloom for organics biobud, first 2 weeks i dropped the biogrow for biofishmix, your calmag be in the biomax

Think really its just strain variants, I've 3 different strains all growing differently , pain in the arse lol

Good to know you to mate , I hope this site keeps going so we can keep this up , mate you will have to tell me a safe way to make bho as I'd want to do this with the small bits and I will deff be putting a fast and vast in my next grow, my gsc is doing good man but your way of growing is prob the best(I'm guna learn that too) fingers crossed we make quality in the end
your going to be fine plus ive done all the hand watering bollocks before i use autopots and there some much less ballache especially if you have a full tent getting inside when it in full bloom can be hard work to feed the back girls also @THC2017 i went on thc forum it wouldnt let me see your thread i need to make 5 posts but i will do that in the next few days :pass: also @The Botanist i just topped my little lady

Back