New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

I think i will buy 1 of those my clip fan has slowed down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i will buy 1 of those my clip fan has slowed down

if your using a tent these are out the way i use to have to prop mine up and when there tall it was a massive pain in the arse these are awesome

I got a clip fan now tom but different design

7weeks tomoz guys doesn't time fly also seedling is 21 days tomoz also gsc is the front plant she will take longer than her 2 fast and vast sisters but she's going to be a beauty also unlike the others she's had no training and hasn't been topped

20171015_111751.jpg
20171015_111744.jpg
20171015_111738.jpg
20171015_111708.jpg

An how long after they start flowering do they start looking like colas of budds ?? Atmcmy babys just producing little hairy bid sites lmao....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

An how long after they start flowering do they start looking like colas of budds ?? Atmcmy babys just producing little hairy bid sites lmao....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
the little girls topped im planning on maybe being a bit more extreme with her and they starting proper flowering at about late week 5 i think or at least starting to look like buds the back ones at least . also my only issue is because the gsc cookie was alone at the front shes became a bug bush but the sites on her are amazing shes going to have crazy fat colas and i recon i will have to tie her branches when they fill out so they dont fall down the back 2 are using a net for support thats why i used the net from them last time falling being to heavy

Yeah they look nice man

Looking awsome mate good job;)
@autobeast there looking on time for week 7 the back fast and vast seem well more mature have you ever grown gsc i think she will run a lot longer than her sisters maybe 10 or 11 weeks and i know i will have to tie her branches to the roof when they pack weight on

Back