New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

Nice grow mate count me in.been better if u had trusted the leds.compact nodes and no stretch is normal in veg under leds .dont let that put u off makes a better plant more nodes more buds;),ur plants would have exploded under all ur led power.they were just slow starters.either way looking killer.best of luck.happy growing;)

Nice grow mate count me in.been better if u had trusted the leds.compact nodes and no stretch is normal in veg under leds .dont let that put u off makes a better plant more nodes more buds;),ur plants would have exploded under all ur led power.they were just slow starters.either way looking killer.best of luck.happy growing;)
cheers pal i have got the best of both worlds at the min i think i just panicked a bit but since i put a mix in they exploded and now i have around 900w at the wall power so i should grow some right tasty bud also my res will be due to change by around wed im looking to start my bloom nutes and cheers pal im a big fan of your torture techniques you and budelee

I say if you have both hps and led you're going to have some tasty bud mate , they really have took of since you installed the hps , wish I could use the hps but the electric and the fear of a fire has put me clean of , giving you rep buddy as I've just dicoved how to do that , typical stoner lol

I say if you have both hps and led you're going to have some tasty bud mate , they really have took of since you installed the hps , wish I could use the hps but the electric and the fear of a fire has put me clean of , giving you rep buddy as I've just dicoved how to do that , typical stoner lol
they use a lot of juice pal also i dont feel there a fire risk more than any other light but i wouldnt touch one now without a cooltube and thanks for the rep i will check your grow out now see your progress

Mate you're gsc is doing really well , its side branches are growing out further than mine, the nodes on mine are so close to each other and at one note there is a double on each side , one a leaf one a bud , hope I get a bit of height like yours, keep up the good work mate

20171002_225536.jpg
20171002_225533.jpg
i will post my new pics tmoz also the gsc is right under both lights so she is getting a lot of love plus she stinks i mean i have grown fast and vast before and the smell when i open my tent hits you good job i have a good carbon filter when its closed you cant smell a thing also your going to get a lot of stretch im expecting it still to come also the baby gsc is flying along im going to put him in the auto 15ltr pot and hand feed him a while

day 36 things are going crazy now im potting up my little fella tmoz im gonna lash the mutant i think the back 2 are in the netting ive been bending them under to fill canopy there its not as much a scrog just more stability
Screenshot_20171003-155932.png
Screenshot_20171003-160000.png

Last edited:
Back