New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

good growth outa them the last 3,4 days.i fear the runt is as big as its gonna get(like to be wrong),no real groth in centre its like a mini bud.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
i know archie hes a weird fucker im just gonna let him plod on do you think bad genetics hes the same as the back 2 also or do you think i should just pull him more room for his big sisters

i wouldnt say bad genetics,sometimes for a multitude of reasons a weird one pops up from time to time.
comparing with its sisters it dont look like its gonna be much more than a single cola mini plant.thats not to say that it wont be a killer smoke even though its small.
as you have 3 others going strong its a minor setback.could let it be.could give the sisters a lil more elbow room.could pull and start a new.choice is yours either way you getting some fine smoke in 5-8 weeks so alls good.
:pighug:

if she turns out tiny further along its not like its going to be hogging the light im putting at least 1 led back in aswell maybe 2 and cheers pal

Another update day 28 what the difference a few days make these have exploded now besides the mutant also I have popped another gsc to maybe replace it also since my hps went back in the growth has gone nuts I still haven't give up on the led lights in fact ones going back in today as side lighting but I do feel a cooltube works better for me at least
20170925_115143.jpg

Also led is back in let's see how it goes with both also i upped my remo feed so im on schedule now i will run maybe a full week then onto my flower regime
20170925_150450.jpg

Last edited:
Just using what odd seeds I have and another gsc means I have 2 off 1 strain how's r yours going pal I literally seen mine explode the last few days I'm a hps grower by heart so I'm eager to see my results with both lights in now

Mine are going good mate, my runt has got much bigger and gorilla glue and gsc are doing g good so far, glueberry is a bit small tho she's a bush , I would of got the hps set up but electric cost and high temps worried me

Just using what odd seeds I have and another gsc means I have 2 off 1 strain how's r yours going pal I literally seen mine explode the last few days I'm a hps grower by heart so I'm eager to see my results with both lights in now

Just do what is best for you. That is the way to grow. It is your garden, built by you and tended by you. Mark it as your own. Looks great.

DSC_2551.jpg

DSC_2746.jpg

Back