New Grower 3x fast n vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led kimbo 900w 600w first time led

i think it was down to the fan they seem to be flying along now i just topped the best one i will be doing 2 that way and a lot of training aswell i will add more pics at the weekend my autopots are due to be turned on around then this is her
Screenshot_20170914-154732.png
Screenshot_20170914-154735.png

Last edited:
Looking good mate there really coking along now aren't they

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Looking good mate there really coking along now aren't they

yes pal im happy when i hit this stage early veg i fimmed and topped my last autos in the autopots they were monsters so i will chance 2 as a comparison

yes pal im happy when i hit this stage early veg i fimmed and topped my last autos in the autopots they were monsters so i will chance 2 as a comparison
Can't wait to see how it turns out I want to start getting more out of mine now, might have to use your technique.

Little update the feeds turned on yday so they seem to have settled also my 2 I topped took it well I also lifted my light a bit so they start stretching as I decided to use a net for training I still have no idea why my front fast n vast is so tiny
20170917_165521.jpg
20170917_164824.jpg
20170917_165649.jpg
20170917_164817.jpg
20170917_164810.jpg

I am subbed in. They look just great !!!! The runt is the runt. Nothing you are doing wrong, it is just a thing that happens. So embrace it for what it will be and not to worry about anything. It is rockin' in it's own way and pace.

I am subbed in. They look just great !!!! The runt is the runt. Nothing you are doing wrong, it is just a thing that happens. So embrace it for what it will be and not to worry about anything. It is rockin' in it's own way and pace.
thanks pal i will do some pics tmoz they seem to be picking up speed now but the small one may shock me and go nuts fingers crossed

hi everyone i was kindly gifted the whole remo kit off joel in the 420 comp plus i now have 2 led light 1 vperspectra dimmable 600w and a 900w kimbo led replacing a 600w hps in a 1.2 x 1.2 2.0 grow tent . also i will using 4 15 ltr autopots ,plus a 5 inch rvk on my carbon filter and same again for fresh air if the tent flaps dont do a good enough job my sedling are 7 days old i will be putting my other led in when i pop them in there 15 ltr pots in the next few days .if anyone has any tips as im new to led i have this at around 29 inch on 80 pcent veg and 30 pcent bloom View attachment 799723 View attachment 799724 View attachment 799725 View attachment 799726 View attachment 799727 View attachment 799728
Welcome
I am also new to AFN. I am also in a similar situation you are in. I switched from CFL to LED. Plus soil to DWC. I have 2 out of 4 close to your plants age also. If you want u can check it out in my first Grow journal (currently doing). There is some helpful tips to LEDs on there, as I had mine a little to close and ran into a few problems.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/ss-himalayan-blue-diesel-remo-nute-dwc.61460/
Welcome and hope this helps

Back