Outdoor 3 x Early Top Tao (Photo, Reg) - Maria's Early Spring Games

Does anyone know -- buying / shipping Advanced Nutrients products through Amazon, is the packaging discrete? What is it like?

Apart from the Amazon brown box, are they just loose bottles, or also in AN box?

Day 29 - Early Top Tao

Went to check out at dusk on the three.
Still there. Have only had rain to drink so far, and none the worse for wear.
20130320 Early Top Tao 3.jpg
20130320 Early Top Tao 2.jpg

20130320 Early Top Tao 1.jpg

I'm guessing you don't need me to tell you which one's the boy!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Plants are looking really nice so far!!
Yeah I guess...look at the nads on that fellow! :D

Thanks, @912GreenSkell , but to me these are just far too small.
Compared to the Mandala Safari at the same age, the Safari are far, far stronger.
Maybe these will turn into a couple of lollipop buds, and toss the male soon (don't want to pollinate with him).

I still feel these are semi-autos, many semi-autos I have read about will start to flower anywhere less than 18 hours of light.(guys run them on 24/0 then put them outside when they want them to start flower)

Yeah, may be something like that.

I still wonder if they are not Top Tao at all.
The original order didn't include them, but had some other random free seeds thrown in.
The other seed tubes from Seed City had typed labels, but this one was hand written.

Guess will prob never know. :p

Finally got AN my Sensi Bloom Coco A+B and the GM CaMa.
The CaliMagic had leaked a bit in the box, getting a few other goods wet....
On seeing the actual Sensi Bloom label, and it's Ca Mg %, realized I prob didn't need the extra CaMa..........

Plan to go and do a nice soaking of the outdoor pre-dug holes tonight.
Thinking about what amount to use............. Maybe go for full dose, because rain will wash it all down..........

Didn't get out last night, will try today.
Decided on the full strength dose, as rain will dilute before they are planted out.
Strong wind today, their stems will get a strengthening program.
Not too worried, mary jane is a tough plant.

Back