Outdoor 3 x Early Top Tao (Photo, Reg) - Maria's Early Spring Games

Day 36 - Early Top Tao

Sunny day today. They have stretched quite a bit. Maybe 20cm = 8" to 25+cm = 10"+ tall now.
These are just skinny looking things, but quite healthy at the moment, enjoying outdoors.

Smaller Girl
20170327 Early Top Tao (1).jpg
20170327 Early Top Tao (2).jpg

Bigger Girl
20170327 Early Top Tao (6).jpg
20170327 Early Top Tao (5).jpg

Purple Boy
20170327 Early Top Tao (4).jpg
20170327 Early Top Tao (3).jpg

The boy is shedding his seed, so I just removed a couple of loose open stamens with my fingers, and rubbed on the bud sites on both girls.
I don't really want these genetics, but doing some warm ups for the Safari and Auto plants, brush up on my pollination skills.
These Top Tao plants have really just been for that, play around and get some growing skills back in order.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Absolutely wonderful strain for any sort of depression,also great painkiller,it is one of the first true bred strains the first strain bred for indoors but it will do great outside,as a kid my first toy box was this barrel made of plastic,it smelled like skunk#1 ,one of my Uncles had grown and used the barrel at one time early 80s to transport his indoor sensi,so many fond memories of sk#1 ,definitely a nice strain ,cheese,greencrack ,critical mass ,big bud ,god bud ,all sk#1 dominate strains that gene pool is strong ,Acapulco gold ,Columbian gold ,afghani ,has lots of flavors and phenos a true beauty.
good story

Back