Outdoor 3 x Early Top Tao (Photo, Reg) - Maria's Early Spring Games

Showing improvements and looking good,I had a sour kosher that started out horrible but is growing into the healthiest biggest budding plant in the garden

Thanks @dankstyle J - yeah, I seldom give up on a young plant that isn't going well, unless there is simply no room in the tent.
Sometimes the problem child becomes the greatest success. I'm sure these three are going to be just fine.
And then the 6 Safari Mix babies are just being born right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's you Sour Kosher grow journal? Would like to check it out...

I seem to have a constant rotation of autos and photos going so I just put in all dankstyle js poetry of plants it's in the organic section ,been growing organic coco coir loving that .

Day 21 - Early Top Tao

They seem to be thriving quite a bit better now, and the inter-nodes are coming along slowly but surely.
They are still just maybe 10cm = 4" tall, tiny in height. They already have a nice fresh aroma, esp when leaves are rubbed.

20170312 Early Tao Top 1.jpg

20170312 Early Tao Top 2.jpg

Also did some super early morning gardening, but details in the Safari Mix thread.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Hey @dankstyle J I found your perpetual grow thread, very nice.
Those Sensi Skunks and Sour Kosher are looking sweet.
Thank you they have been a lot of fun to grow I love skunks and the sour k has been awesome.

Day 22 - Early Top Tao

The happy family of three:
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (1).jpg

Should prob number or name to differentiate these by now.
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] at the bottom, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] on top right, [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] on top left.

3 2

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: The smallest, but healthiest
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (2).jpg
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (5).jpg

Now, if you look close at that second photo........ WTF?! Yes, a couple of pistils. At three weeks showing, for a photo.
Okay, maybe not 100% clear in the photo, but very clear in real life. Very interesting, haven't seen sexing so early in photos.
At least it's a girl!!!!

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: Possible female?
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (3).jpg
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (7).jpg

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]: Possible male?
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (4).jpg
20170313 Early Top Tao (seedlings) (6).jpg

Now, again, if you look at the growing tip, it is NOT showing veg like growth, but flowering like growth.
It is starting to look like a male grow bud at the top, already clustering over itself.

So, all three up, but 2/3 looking like showing sex, and 1/3 looking like about to go into flowering already.
The lights in the tent are on 17/7, so I don't know how they are flowering.

They are looking healthier now, but still very small and tiny. The leaf issues have gone it seems.
It's going to get interesting for sure............
I guess these are freebies, don't know what their situation is like.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Can't say I've grown any Skunks before, even though they are prob in all the genetics I have grown.
Should put them on the long list....... ahahaahhahaa!!!
Absolutely wonderful strain for any sort of depression,also great painkiller,it is one of the first true bred strains the first strain bred for indoors but it will do great outside,as a kid my first toy box was this barrel made of plastic,it smelled like skunk#1 ,one of my Uncles had grown and used the barrel at one time early 80s to transport his indoor sensi,so many fond memories of sk#1 ,definitely a nice strain ,cheese,greencrack ,critical mass ,big bud ,god bud ,all sk#1 dominate strains that gene pool is strong ,Acapulco gold ,Columbian gold ,afghani ,has lots of flavors and phenos a true beauty.

You've had a marijuana youthful infusion, for sure! :p
I'm sure you've heard lots of good stories, because indoor growing in the early 80s is very early days.
Still many cultivars now that have old Skunk, NL, Haze, WW and AK genetics in them somewhere.

What do you make of that plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] above, already flowering at that tiny size?
It's a photo, not an auto, and it's been under 17/7 lighting for its whole short life.
And plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], which looks like the apex is already budding?
Very little info about this strain around.

Back