Outdoor 3 x Early Top Tao (Photo, Reg) - Maria's Early Spring Games

If u went with a photo u cud probably grow 1plant a yr for what yur trying to accomplish mariah.unless yur already addictd like us with growing.ha.

And the ting of yellow is either overnuted,or they r showing they want nutes...are the green veins on the leaves still green?just yellow on the leaf?if so its nitro they want...

Last edited:
If u went with a photo u cud probably grow 1plant a yr for what yur trying to accomplish mariah.unless yur already addictd like us with growing.ha.

I grow as much for the grow as for the result. :p

And the ting of yellow is either overnuted,or they r showing they want nutes...are the green veins on the leaves still green?just yellow on the leaf?if so its nitro they want...

I think it's a bit too much water. But I also suspect that this potting mix has a few problems.
It's bit open and sitting out for a while, a few months. Keeping my eye on it.

Will start the Mandala Safaris soon, but use a totally different soil. See the difference from there.

Thanks for your thoughts, @kkeniff !! :D

Maria, very few grows I have seen thus have featured top tao genetics. Have you tried their micron auto tao? They have always intrigued me. The true genetics used are ambiguous , but they had me at old bohemian.

Maria, very few grows I have seen thus have featured top tao genetics. Have you tried their micron auto tao? They have always intrigued me. The true genetics used are ambiguous , but they had me at old bohemian.

Hi there @Castle Grown - thanks for stopping by this thread.
I haven't tried anything by them before.
These 3 Early Top Tao were freebies from Seed City.
Originally it was something called Liquorice Bud from Lounge Lizards,
but then when the order went through it become these.
But I'm quite curious about how they'll turn out.

Just wish this seedling issue could be resolved.

Day 16 - Early Top Tao

Okay, more baby photos in order.
But, you can definitely see that something is wrong.
I think it may be that local soil I'm using.
I think that re-potting in better soil would be good.
But, they are so small, I'm afraid of damaging the little root system.

The whole family of three:
20170307 Early Top Tao (seedlings) 1.jpg

One by one:
20170307 Early Top Tao (seedlings) 2.jpg

20170307 Early Top Tao (seedlings) 3.jpg

20170307 Early Top Tao (seedlings) 4.jpg

You can see the necrotic spots, and the slow yellowing of the first leaves.
The soil had a PPM of about 400 or something IIRC, so there should be nutes in there.

My growing skills are getting worse over time, ..................................

Day 17 - Early Top Tao

Re-potted. Went fairly well, not disasters.
I was planning on moving the root ball out alone, so prepped same size pots with better soil.
But, discovered that the roots went to the bottom, where I have coco mats at the bottom of the pot.
So, removed the soil from around the top area and sides,
put back into the pots again, but re-filled with the good soil.
Gave a fair watering down, but may take a few days at least until the good soil starts affecting all the way down.
I think it was prob a pH prob in the end.
20170308 Early Top Tao (re-potted) 1.jpg

20170308 Early Top Tao (re-potted) 2.jpg

20170308 Early Top Tao (re-potted) 3.jpg

20170308 Early Top Tao (re-potted) 4.jpg

Here's hoping for a recovery soon.................

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Showing improvements and looking good,I had a sour kosher that started out horrible but is growing into the healthiest biggest budding plant in the garden

Back