Outdoor 3 x Early Top Tao (Photo, Reg) - Maria's Early Spring Games

Cool. Congo. I have a number of good friends from all over Africa, esp some rasta boys from Malawi and South Africa.
Have thought about asking them to send me some local, esp the legendary Malawi.
But then I wonder if breeders like Ace or Tropical may have already done nice IBL strains that would be better than local African bag seed.

I'm going to look up Ace Congo now........ :p
You should ask them to send even if it is just bagseed. I have grown bagseed from terrible jamaican and ended up with some sweet smoke [emoji12] [emoji39] [emoji260] [emoji267] [emoji271]

"carpe diem"

Babies are doing well this morning. The second set of true leaves growing out, can see they are all 3-pointers.
The weather has been cold for a couple of days, and they are not growing up much at all, I guess the light is strong so short inter-nodes.
But they'll be moving out of seedling stage soon, and then the veg growth kick will start!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!

Babies are doing well this morning. The second set of true leaves growing out, can see they are all 3-pointers.
The weather has been cold for a couple of days, and they are not growing up much at all, I guess the light is strong so short inter-nodes.
But they'll be moving out of seedling stage soon, and then the veg growth kick will start!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!
Can't wait

"carpe diem"

You should ask them to send even if it is just bagseed. I have grown bagseed from terrible jamaican and ended up with some sweet smoke [emoji12] [emoji39] [emoji260] [emoji267] [emoji271]

"carpe diem"

Haha. I just checked out Ace Congo on seedfinder. Only 67-75 days flowering according to them.
Cause I see there is a bit of Paki Indica in there. I'm sure it's all good!!!!

Apparently their Malawi is pure Malawi, though.

Think I've been watching too many Strain Hunter vids on Youtube..........

Haha. I just checked out Ace Congo on seedfinder. Only 67-75 days flowering according to them.
Cause I see there is a bit of Paki Indica in there. I'm sure it's all good!!!!

Apparently their Malawi is pure Malawi, though.

Think I've been watching too many Strain Hunter vids on Youtube..........
Oooohhhhh I love those videos. I do recall the shorter flowering time due to the hybrid but the effects / taste are congo from what I have read. A 10 week instead of a 14 to 16 week.got this Jamaican bag seed
b4006d7ea91b2d4f1445c2477c50c184.jpg
9bc7cc97c1db0d197aebbfc2e2e38b10.jpg

"carpe diem"

Oooohhhhh I love those videos. I do recall the shorter flowering time due to the hybrid but the effects / taste are congo from what I have read. A 10 week instead of a 14 to 16 week.got this Jamaican bag seed
b4006d7ea91b2d4f1445c2477c50c184.jpg
9bc7cc97c1db0d197aebbfc2e2e38b10.jpg

"carpe diem"

Very nice. Pull a couple of oz?

Day 12 - Early Top Tao

Some family and individual photos:
20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (1).jpg

20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (2).jpg

20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (3).jpg

20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (4).jpg

20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (5).jpg

20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (6).jpg

20170303 Early Top Tao (seedlings x 3) (7).jpg

The first true leaves kind of droop a little, it's been a little cold so the relative humidity has been high, I think is the reason.
But they are otherwise very healthy and happy, as far as I can see.
I hope by Monday, after two weeks, the 5-pointers will be poking through better.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Looks like some nice weather for the weekend.
The babies are in their groove.
Hope that veg growth spurt starts to kick in soon.

These three are ticking along, but they do seem to be a bit small for their age.
Not sure if it's the cooler weather, maybe a bit too much water, or just this strain.
I've flipped the lights on to include the flower/bloom spectrum, so now full 400W in the tent.
It'll be good for the chilis, but hopefully more light and more red/orange/yellow light,
will cause them to stretch out a bit more.

Going to drop my 6 x Mandala Safari Mix into the water maybe this coming weekend.
Think I'll change medium, and use some very nice imported potting mix instead of the local.
See if that makes any difference. Hope it will!

Don't know what's wrong with my growing skills these days.
This evening one plant was showing leaves with a slight yellow tinge, and maybe necrotic spots.
Hmmmmmmm........... prob too much water, so will let them dry right out.
May also move them down lower from the light, too.

Back