Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

My friend, that is some fine harvest. :slap:

You other dudes.......this is how to do it ! eP.

Great job chillfred dude! Looking forward to the next one +rep mate

Cheers brother @sanguine! :pass:
Ill keep you a front-row seat for when the party starts

966x821

Very nice!! What's the next grow gonna be ??

I dont know!! I have so much i want too grow but I think Ive set my mind to 2-3 Girl Scout Cookies in 25L airpots in a SCROG setup in my cabinet... gonna be a jungle in there!!
I wanna get my tent running aswell but that will have to wait till we're settled in properly. Ive got 1600 watts of HPS just waiting for the right opportunity!

I transplanted a tomat plant into a 25L Airpot, and im planning to do the same with a chili plant! As an experiment! Gonna be massive plants! Lol!

What plans you got? Saw you were thinking of scrog aswell? Peace!!

Last edited:
That's an awesome choice..and scrog as well..nice!!! I'm gonna be popping some seeds this weekend.2 epic surprise,2 diesel Ryder's,and 2 auto mazzars.im gonna go against what I said and try a 6x6 area with a flat canopy.its pushing it ,and I'll prolly be cussing later but each with a 2x2 screen,the biggest plus of an open grow is having the ability to move plants around for watering and maintenance.we will see how things go...I know you've seen it but here's what happened to my circular trained plants,I started pulling them with wires last night....ouch
image.jpeg
All three are blue dream plants,same age,light,nutes...that's side branching on the tallest 2

That's an awesome choice..and scrog as well..nice!!! I'm gonna be popping some seeds this weekend.2 epic surprise,2 diesel Ryder's,and 2 auto mazzars.im gonna go against what I said and try a 6x6 area with a flat canopy.its pushing it ,and I'll prolly be cussing later but each with a 2x2 screen,the biggest plus of an open grow is having the ability to move plants around for watering and maintenance.we will see how things go...I know you've seen it but here's what happened to my circular trained plants,I started pulling them with wires last night....ouchView attachment 540684All three are blue dream plants,same age,light,nutes...that's side branching on the tallest 2

Whats the epic surprise? Tried googling but couldnt find anything seed related. Yeah i wanna do a scrog to try and max the potential of my closet - aiming for 1.5gpw/ 450 grams. Which is a lot but im certain its doable with the proper setup and preparation! Im interested in the automazars. I grew one a year back and was really dissapointed - but the conditions were bad and i think i might have encountered a really shit pheno or something because im certain the strain has a lot more to give!
Wow! Thats some serious side branching! I had to stand Yolanta on a bucket so she would be close to similar height as the others. But its hard when you're using the same light to untrained plants aswell!
6x6 is a large area to keep an even canopy but I like your idea of each pot having their own screen which definetly should make it doable!

Ann is a beast in the bom! Wouldnt be surprised if she won!! When you planning on giving her the chop?

Pictures taken in landscape always post correctly, in portrait you need to reduce the resolution to below 1000 x 1200.....or..... They'll lie down!

Congratulations on the harvest, great job :thumbsup:
Thanks for the info!! And the compliment! Ive been really frustrated about the pics :cuss:but now I know :pass:

Back