Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

In a few days we'll know! Been a pleasure watching these two grow! Ann really took the fim like a champ! Truly amazing!! I know these were DP genetics but watching Ann grow aswell as seeing how well my cheese took her super-croppin has really inspired me to not be such a wuzz with my plants!! Next up its Fast Buds turn to show us what they're made off... Thanks for the slap bro!

A well deserved slap!! I enjoyed watching your three girls as well,those led grows sure make some rock hard nuggets..comparably the weight of your buds fit in 3-4 jars,mine took up 7 half gallon jars and a one quart jar,I'll move up to an led someday soon,until then I'll just enjoy watching the killer results you are getting...on the technique I think more members will lose the paranoia about trying anything new,and as the genetics get deeper/get stronger ,they will be capable of even more..now I'm just trying to figue a way to attach the scrog net to my fabric pots..I seen a pic in the grow bible,hold on and I'll send a pic,it looks kinda cheesy but it gives me an idea

Okay hers the pics..ill throw these into the scrog thread too,they might help others as well...Peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have spent most of today extracting kief and making some Sweet Cheese / Blueberry Hash. Trim and bottom buds from this grow and some blueberry I had left in the freezer..

Im gonna upload the pics in a step-by-step fasion.

First off I collected all trim (bottom buds, and any small stuff i dont feel like smoking myself) and let it dry completely.
20160313_123710.jpg

When its dry i throw it into a plastic bag and set in the freezer for 48 hours.
20160313_124444.jpg

Get your pantyhose out and, i use one of those rings used for baking sponge cakes, but anything like it will do. it makes control easier.. you'll get what i mean... and something to collect the kief in.
20160314_121037.jpg

Thread the pantyhose onto what you choose to collect in. Mine fits perfectly but if you're using something smaller you can just tie the ends together to tighten the screen.
20160314_121225.jpg

Take like a handfull or two of trim at a time and place within the ring n start drummin', rubbin' and workin' it against the screen. Theres no set period of time you should do this... but the longer the better!!
20160314_121341.jpg

After a while you'll have something like this... However there is still a whole lot off plant material in this mix which we dont want..
20160314_151935.jpg

Pantyhose have tighter holes down the legs.lol! So what we wanna do now is get a container and thread it through to around the "knee" area... should look something like this. . Now we have a much finer screen than before
20160314_152609.jpg

Now use a spoon and put some of the materia on the new screen and care fso you dont spill any.. just use your spoon to move it around and drum gently.. eventually you'll be able to see that theres only plant stuff left and all the good stuff has fallen through. You loose about 90% off what you had before this step
20160314_153637.jpg

Should look something like this...
20160314_171350.jpg

Gather it all up on some oven-paper
20160314_172357.jpg

fold into something like a bag so you can gather it all on the bottom and pack it as much as you can
20160314_173530.jpg

Fold it up...
20160314_173917.jpg

I forget to take pics for the next steps but when you've gotten this.. turn the oven to 170C.. wrap newspaper around your package and tape it shut.. now soak it in water before placing it in the oven for 10 minutes. Take it out. Use a Rolling pin and apply as much force as you can and roll it against a hard surface for a few minutes, re-soak and repeat . Do this 2-3 times and then place the package in the fridge to cool off.

Now you should have a nice piece of Hash!
20160314_181223.jpg
20160314_181525.jpg
20160314_182711.jpg

i got a real nice piece this run!! 15.3g! Smoke report follows! Peace!

@budelee Can you link me your extraction thread n ill post this over there aswell?

Last edited:
Awesome bro!!! I've gotta try that...if the link in my sig don't work for ya,let me know and I'll try and "live link " it..peace brother chill,that's so awesome !!!

It'll be an awesome addition !!

nice harvesting man! was it just the 300w Led all the way through or did you get HPS in there aswell please? Ive being using a clothes iron to iron my hash out, might try the oven then Iron. Great step by step guide chill.

Nice grow and beautiful buds man, great work :)

Back