Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

Nice grow and beautiful buds man, great work :)
Cheers @BaronFox !

nice harvesting man! was it just the 300w Led all the way through or did you get HPS in there aswell please? Ive being using a clothes iron to iron my hash out, might try the oven then Iron. Great step by step guide chill.
Thanks for the rep man! Much appreciated!
Nah.. I only used the LED for this grow. Wanted to add the HPS but couldnt handle the heat... im glad i didnt though .. would have been a major waste of electricity.. got just about 1 gpw using this set up. Im never buying a new HPS!!

Thanks for stoppin by!! Peace!

Just proves what can be done, top skills man, super grow.

Would you grow this strain again..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey @goodgrace87
i absolutely love this strain. This journal was the first time i grew it... now ive grown 14 of then. Only seen two phenos. one heavily indica dominant one with a massive main cola but barely any side branching and the other pheno is the one documented here...
I only grow www.autoflower-portal.net gear alongside sweet seeds and some CBD strains the last year

Hey @goodgrace87
i absolutely love this strain. This journal was the first time i grew it... now ive grown 14 of then. Only seen two phenos. one heavily indica dominant one with a massive main cola but barely any side branching and the other pheno is the one documented here...
I only grow www.autoflower-portal.net gear alongside sweet seeds and some CBD strains the last year
Do you think you would be feasible to grow seven of them from sweet seeds I'm hoping that I win sweet seeds photo contest for this month and if so I plan on dropping at least seven of them into a 4 by 2 by 5: tenr do you think that would be Overkill are there any suggestions that you would recommend while growing are they have a heavy feeder do they require a lot of nutrients please keep in mind that I am organic growler how much should I expect on average per plant

Last edited:
Do you think you would be feasible to grow seven of them from sweet seeds I'm hoping that I win sweet seeds photo contest for this month and if so I plan on dropping at least seven of them into a 4 by 2 by 5: tenr do you think that would be Overkill are there any suggestions that you would recommend while growing are they have a heavy feeder do they require a lot of nutrients please keep in mind that I am organic growler how much should I expect on average per plant

4×2 ft is like 120×60 cm. If youre using large pots i would only grow 2 in that space. I guess if you use small pots you could add a couple more..
they are real easy to grow. Keeping feed at around 600-700 ppm seems to be a a sweet spot if ypu use AN - @TaNg has an advanced and easy auto feed schedule and ive used both on this strain witj great results.

Impossible to say how much to expect per plant, but i can give it a honest shot if you let me know what pots and lights you use.

Id grow max 2 in 15L airpots in that space.

4×2 ft is like 120×60 cm. If youre using large pots i would only grow 2 in that space. I guess if you use small pots you could add a couple more..
they are real easy to grow. Keeping feed at around 600-700 ppm seems to be a a sweet spot if ypu use AN - @TaNg has an advanced and easy auto feed schedule and ive used both on this strain witj great results.

Impossible to say how much to expect per plant, but i can give it a honest shot if you let me know what pots and lights you use.

Id grow max 2 in 15L airpots in that space.
, to be honest I'm completely organic so I don't use anything but water and sometimes tease I also have a shared soil bed and I will attach a picture so you can see
7c35938d5ccdb4f571bc172f51633bef.jpg

hey man in that kinda setup id go with all 7 of them.. i thought u were running single pots... i love multipots! perfect for breeding. How many liters is the soil bed? cool original set up. what watts and type of lights? @goodgrace87

hey man in that kinda setup id go with all 7 of them.. i thought u were running single pots... i love multipots! perfect for breeding. How many liters is the soil bed? cool original set up. what watts and type of lights? @goodgrace87
300 w led in in dlowweing 1000 w led in flowering it is 40 gallons

Hard to say.. ive averaged about 4oz on them in large 5gal airpots . But in your space they cant get that size but trim some of the lower side branching and you should get some real nice main colas. Let me know if you start a journal @goodgrace87

Back