Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

Epic surprise is from epic genetics ,I got them thru autobeanstalk they are an 80 day strain, Cindy 99 ,OG kush ,and ruderalis ,they sound like a heavy yielding strain but this will be a first time for this strain for me...on the Ultimates..I started trimming Nancy last night....Ann will start getting the trim tonight but I have to clean her up and take some better picture with the camera,I started using my phone for pics a while back cause it's more convenient but to not have the pics turn on me ( when posting) I have to use the landscape( I turn the camera counter clockwise 90 degrees ) then they post correctly,anyway ,the camera does a better job it's just a little more time consuming..I hear ya on the growing addiction ,I missed the veggie garden the last couple years but still did tomatoes and strawberries,this year I'll be back at it...peace

Epic surprise is from epic genetics ,I got them thru autobeanstalk they are an 80 day strain, Cindy 99 ,OG kush ,and ruderalis ,they sound like a heavy yielding strain but this will be a first time for this strain for me...on the Ultimates..I started trimming Nancy last night....Ann will start getting the trim tonight but I have to clean her up and take some better picture with the camera,I started using my phone for pics a while back cause it's more convenient but to not have the pics turn on me ( when posting) I have to use the landscape( I turn the camera counter clockwise 90 degrees ) then they post correctly,anyway ,the camera does a better job it's just a little more time consuming..I hear ya on the growing addiction ,I missed the veggie garden the last couple years but still did tomatoes and strawberries,this year I'll be back at it...peace
Allright! Had a look over @ autobeanstalk,, saw that they had more genetics from AFN breeders! Thats really cool! Gonna order from them some day!! Im lookin forward to seeing the final pics of Ann!! Peace!

Great grow @ChillFred that's an empressive yeild with tasty looking nugs or should I say boulders well done:woohoo::nicethread:
Thanks man! And thanks for the rep slap!! Got any plans on what to grow next?

:pass::smokeout:

Allright! Had a look over @ autobeanstalk,, saw that they had more genetics from AFN breeders! Thats really cool! Gonna order from them some day!! Im lookin forward to seeing the final pics of Ann!! Peace!

Thanks man! And thanks for the rep slap!! Got any plans on what to grow next?

:pass::smokeout:
Yeah just popped a nirvana northern lights auto yesterday so this run will be that and another Barney's blue cheese auto
Barney's blue cheese auto is the first auto ID ever done and there awsome in terms of quality and yeild never gave me one bit bother

Hey @ChillFred just a couple pics..ill start working on Anns haircut but this pics are Nancy image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

@budelee Nancy is gorgeous :drool: She got both width and height and all covered in bud and i like how symmetrical she is... all that bud is evenly distributed among all branches! Great job bro! Hats off! :toke:
And this is what appears to be the small girl... lol. Peace!

@Bailey if you can be bothered, sub me in to youre next grow and ill join the party! Ive seen some of those Northern Lights girls grow huge! Best of luck!

@Bailey if you can be bothered, sub me in to youre next grow and ill join the party! Ive seen some of those Northern Lights girls grow huge! Best of luck!
Thanks bro I'll sub u in come Sunday or Monday the little girl should raise her head up out the soil tonight if u check my update ull see her

@budelee Nancy is gorgeous :drool: She got both width and height and all covered in bud and i like how symmetrical she is... all that bud is evenly distributed among all branches! Great job bro! Hats off! :toke:
And this is what appears to be the small girl... lol. Peace!
It's looking like its gonna be a close /tight race to the finish line.at least with the Wappa plants the fim plant showed a definite improvement (on weight) from the fim..Ann has less branches/nodes and this may be where Nancy passes her on weight,it should be close tho!!!peace brother

Back