Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

Looking awesome @ChillFred .i can tell they are dense!!! They are gonna give you a nice stash while the next plants get a growin !! i plan on going led someday after seeing everyone's awesome results !!peace out chill!!
Thanks bro. Yeah the led is really doing some work. They just feel weird - the bright hps light feels more natural! Im tasting the first batch from Yolanta atm (was gonna let it cure longer but I couldnt keep my hands off). Shes a decent smoke already, after another weeks cure she'll be alot smoother n hopefully bring out the flavors a bit more... she was only flushed/cleansed for 7 days, not 12+ days like the other two so im not expecting too much from this batch but it will last me long enough for the rest to get a proper cure.

Peace!

As a drying rack i use a mobile sock drawer from IKEA and i can dry about 100-150g dry in one of them at a time. They cost about 6-7usd and are just as good as any expensive herb drying rack, only smaller. But unless you're pulling kilos every harvest a few of these work just great.
20160305_212630.jpg
20160305_212801.jpg
20160305_212658.jpg

Peace!!

Last edited:
Man I wish I would have known about that sock rack before I spent 35 on the one I bought...lol,..this round I've been hanging whole plants to let them dry slower..

Day #69
Hey guys n gals!! Im just about to start trimming consuela and i thought id get her out for a photo-shoot but she collapsed under her own weight!! Shes lookin' delicious!
20160306_185838.jpg

11111.jpg
1113.jpg
115.jpg
111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg

gotta get trimmin! Peace!

You ain't lying about her looking delicious @ChillFred ,that is an awesome looking plant ...peace

Man,look at those things,they look like granite boulders !! Awesome !!! Smoke one for us bro ...

Hey everybody!! First off I want to say a huge THANK YOU to you awesome people who joined the ride and cheered for me all the way to the finish line! AFN really is a magical place of knowledge and friendly faces!!
makes me think of an "old" placebo song....
"a friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better"
And all my friends here have weed!! (in one form or another!!):bighug::d5::pass::smokeout:

My final yield was an amazing 280.8 grams or 9.9 oz! Considering how little attention i gave my ladies this run, im really happy with those numbers!! And not to forget if i didnt have to harvest i would have let all 3 off them run to around 75-80 days. Im pretty sure i only encountered one phenotype and i really gotta give it to those dudes at sweet seeds, they seem to have some really stable genetics!!! Ive been smoking from the first batch the last few days and its a nice smoke, its mostly a head high - i suck at explaining highs.. I enjoy it but Ive been misplacing things and been really clumsy since i started the cheese!! Lol!
As for medical value - none as for pain but as an anti-depressant its awesome!
Ill probably do a more thorough smoke report in that section in a couple weeks and ill find the appropriate thread to showcase how i make hasch from my trimmings.

As for now ill be laying low, cruisin around the forum for about a month untill i get my house back and can get growing again!

And last but not least, how do i request a badge??!

OH yeah.. A pic of my bounty!
20160310_210015.jpg

Peace AFN!!

Last edited:
Amazing how the last picture i upload to the thread is not sideways.......

Haha on the pic,isn't that the way it always is!!!! Awesome job on the grow those are some impressive numbers...wow...use the report button to request your badge ...peace out brother,u know I'll be watching for the next grow ...

Back