Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

Congratulations buddy !! You ladies look just lovley !! and for leaving the bad substances as well !! Ill be watching to see the final outcome !! Keep up the good work ! ;) :slap:

Thanks @Birdu2 for the positive vibes & the:slap:.

Here are some pics from the arm i broke off yesterday...
20160224_211401.jpg
20160224_212137.jpg
20160224_211431.jpg

She would have liked another 2 weeks.. but life isnt always fair. However these buds are crazy dense! Lookin forward to trying her!

Thanks for stopping by !! Peace !!!

Welcome and congratulations on battling ure demons I have also been down that long hard road but there is light at the end of the tunnel beo keep up the hard work n as IV found there's only one thing I need in my life now good old Mary Jane

Welcome and congratulations on battling ure demons I have also been down that long hard road but there is light at the end of the tunnel beo keep up the hard work n as IV found there's only one thing I need in my life now good old Mary Jane

Thank you brother @Bailey . The green path of life is so much more fullfilling for both me and my family. And welcome right back at ya! Had a look at your grow earlier and it looks great! You'll be hooked on growing forever now... Smoking your own bud is frickin' awesome!
:pass:

Thank you brother @Bailey . The green path of life is so much more fullfilling for both me and my family. And welcome right back at ya! Had a look at your grow earlier and it looks great! You'll be hooked on growing forever now... Smoking your own bud is frickin' awesome!
:pass:
Thanks alot bro IV distance myself from all my old ways also and love my hoppy it keeps my brain focused on caring for my girls much respect to u bro

Impressive girls. Can you tell me more about what super cropping is? Did you take her top off, or just break it. How does that work? Sorry I have a lot of questions :biggrin:
Very proud of all of you that have turned your lives around. :bighug:

Super croping is when u slightly break the stem so I folds over .One technique is take ure finger n thumb n slightly press n turn the stem till the iner wall cracks don't snap it off just be gentle it it's a technique that stop the main cola for example being dominant and alwows the side branches to catch up I'm sure some of the more experienced grower could inform u in more detail happy gardening

Thanks alot bro IV distance myself from all my old ways also and love my hoppy it keeps my brain focused on caring for my girls much respect to u bro

Impressive girls. Can you tell me more about what super cropping is? Did you take her top off, or just break it. How does that work? Sorry I have a lot of questions :biggrin:
Very proud of all of you that have turned your lives around. :bighug:

Super croping is when u slightly break the stem so I folds over .One technique is take ure finger n thumb n slightly press n turn the stem till the iner wall cracks don't snap it off just be gentle it it's a technique that stop the main cola for example being dominant and alwows the side branches to catch up I'm sure some of the more experienced grower could inform u in more detail happy gardening

Hey @Autoimmune and welcome to AFN! Couldnt have explained it better myself than @Bailey although my reason was more about controlling height than anything else. But I had never super cropped an auto before so it was a fun to see how well it worked.. Thank you both for your positivity. Ill be following both of your grows!! Thanks for stopping by!
:karmacloud::pass::smokeout:

Back