Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

Awe man @ChillFred that kinda news sucks,hope all works out good,and I'm sure with the experience and equipment you have ,you will be pumping out kilos of prime bud on your next grow!! Peace !!
Thanks brother. Its all for the best however and my plants should still be able to run the full 10 weeks as intended. Ive got a back up plan for drying and curing so it doesnt have to be done at home. And the sooner they start,the sooner theyre done!! Ive been aching for ages to drop new beans!!! My stash is full of all sorts of seeds which I cant wait to grow out!!! Dragons, fairys, cookies, kushes!! Im loving how your plants are lookin' bro! Allright. Peace!

Very nice seed stash!!! And Thanks for the positive vibes ,I'll watch your next grow as well !!

Buds definetly look a bit different when grown with LED! Ive got quiet the jungle of buds in my cabinet, no idea trying to distinguish whose who anymore.
Just wanted to say - i love cannabis and i smoke both recreationally and as medication. I self medicate my anxiety aswell as an old injury which resulted in chronic nervedamage (Cant get out of bed somedays unless i have a proper wake n bake) 2 weeks ago i ran out of meds!!! I dont panic when this happens and i laugh at these anti-weed campaigners sayin how addictive cannabis is! And yeah cannabis is addictive, but not consuming it.... but GROWING it! I swear i enjoy growing the herb almost more than i do smoking it.... n Ive been a daily smoker for years. I love Mary-Jane.

Just a lil' anecdote, now over to some pics!
20160215_223602.jpg
20160215_223646.jpg
20160215_223739.jpg
20160215_223832.jpg
20160215_223814.jpg
20160215_223947.jpg

Day 49 in my cabinet today..
Thanks for stopping by!

Woot woot!! Parties gonna be at your house!!! Damn those look tasty!! Someday I'll get an led..all looks great .....Peace!!

After watching @budelee making kief - i got an urge for some hashish. I called up a friend and he scored me 30grams of some really excellent hash. Smells just like weed and crumbles just by touching it, im sure it would be classified as "pollen-hash" n its definetly some of the best hashish marocco has to offer. Paid ~200$ for it, which is a really good deal for where i live but still expensive (i dont get how ppl that dont grow can afford to smoke on a daily basis)! Worth it this time, havent treated myself to a nice block in a long time. *feeling spoiled*
20160216_194910.jpg

That sounds like a good price alright, maybe you'll try making your own with your trimmings come harveat time?

A little late, but im definitly subbed up for the party:) hope you get everything sorted in time!!
A good Pollen is a nice treat, seems you earned it, enjoy ![emoji39]

@ChillFred thats an awesome chunk of hash bro,you'r gonna have some fun when you start getting you own hash from your own stuff,,let see how many ways are there to make hash?,it's as addictive as growing and smoking !!! Peace !!!

@sanguine yeah. I definetly will, after watching @budelee 's different methods, i thought i'd share the love n show off my method since its completely different and really freakin' simple. Its probably way less effective n a lot more time-consuming however.. lol.. but still different.

@BadMF Welcome aboard n we're thrilled to have you! Thanks for the positive vibes!

@budelee probably like a bazillion?! Lol. Such a wonderful plant we're workin' with - infinite possibilities!

Thanks for stopping by mates! Peace!! :vibes: :karmacloud:

Back